Free E-book About The Bilderberg Group And New World Order

BranPierce

Greetings, all! I have recently published a fictional novel about the Bilderberg group, but to try to generate some activity, I am giving it away free of charge. Here is the tease:

If you could hold the most powerful people in the world hostage for a day, what would you ask from them? And would your demands be met? How far would they go to save themselves? When Thomas Allbright, world-renowned economist, chose to walk away from the Bilderberg group twenty years ago, he thought he would fade away into relative obscurity. Now, with his only daughter held hostage and at the mercy of the whims of a terrorist mastermind, the only way to guarantee her safety is to hold the most powerful group of people in the world hostage, armed with a briefcase with an unthinkable contents.

To get a free copy of Crisis Point emailed to you, all I ask is that you visit my site www.commonsenseconspiracy.com and simply leave a comment on any article expressing interest in the novel...your valid email address will not be published and I will send you the file as an attachment as soon as I am aware of your comment. The book is distributed in epub format. This can be enjoyed on a Kindle, Nook, or any PC, IPad, tablet PC, or IPhone with a free Kindle or Nook app.

I apologize for doing this in this fashion, but one has to reach out to the world somehow. I promise not to repeat this message. If anyone becomes interested in writing a review of the book (good or bad), I would love to use it throughout the publication process.

The book takes you inside a fictional Bilderberg meeting with a cleverly-constructed cast of characters, and I can assure you that you won't be able to stop turning the pages.

Thanks so much,
Bp

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Have you been working on this fictional novel for a long time? Sounds like an interesting read. :)

Congratulations!

BranPierce

Thanks so much, Numenorean7! I worked it on for over a year exhaustively, with tons of research to try to make it authentic as possible. I hope you'll give it a try...it really is entertaining, as well as a conspiracy theorists's dream for something that could very well be happening right now for all we know...