Free psychic readings :-)

duntpasstome

I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

Comment here and let me know if you have any specific questions :)
If you get time I would also be really interested and grateful.

RHYS

OP is very attentive & detailed with feedback. I can't speak yet for accuracy but she def gave me something to go on for my situation.

Thanks again.

loveandmayhem

I have a gift for seeing/sensing a person’s emotional energy, which shows their strengths and weaknesses, what motivates them, what they need to let go of in order to move forward with their lives, who they are underneath layers of conditioning, what caused the pain they are in and how to be free of it, how they can build upon their natural traits and make the most of them, and many other aspects of the emotional world we each live in.

I can also pick up on a person’s future, whether it be their love life, career, health (physical or mental), spiritual path, etc. I am not as adept at sensing specific physical diseases or illnesses, but I can give an overview of which parts of the body need healing. I am also able to sense those who have passed on, so if you have a question for or about them I can be of service.

Hi! First of all, thank you for offering this service. I'm hoping you can provide insight on these two issues: my relationship with the man I am dating, and my business. Will I be able to see him soon, and do he and I have a future together? Will my language centre be a success? I have been working very hard to make it so, but I have yet to get that "lucky break". Thanks again.

Hi there, I sense that the man you are dating is good for you and you will see him in one month or less. I also sense that you two will be together for 3.5 years. As for your language centre, I sense that that will be a huge struggle especially for the next six months. I see you feeling like giving up on more than one occasion. Unfortunately, I do not see it becoming a success, but the future is not written in stone. I hope this helps some, let me know if you have any questions :)

loveandmayhem

Id like a free reading.

Hi there, if you'd still like one then let me know if you have any specific questions or if you'd just like a general reading. Also, a recent photo of yourself is helpful for me to focus, you can PM one to me, if you like.

loveandmayhem

can you do me? im a little skeptic but i'd still like to give it a go you know?

Hi there, sure :) Would you like a general reading or do you have any specific questions? Also, a recent photo of yourself is helpful for me to focus, you can PM me one if you like, thanks :)