Freewill

Alpha and 0mega

Freewill

Do u guys think that we humans really have freewill.
I dun think so.I belive that we human doesn have any freewill.Lets take for example.

You wake up this morning,ready to get to work.After ur breakfast.you prepare to get on ur car.But ever once knew why u must get on ur car?well u get on ur car becos u have to go to work,if u dun,ur boss would get angry.So no matter what u must get on the car.And thats a reason enough to get u on ur car.u r being force to do that.
But what if u dun wanna get on the car becos u wanna test freewill?well i should say u still got a reason not to get on the car.Becos u wanna test freewill.U didn;t wanna get on the car becos u wanna test freewill.

From the above example,we can see that humans doesn have any freewill.There is still,lots of example.If u wanna test if i am right,Ask urself now why u wanna use the computer right now?

note:everything u do have a reason,so there is no freewill.u r being force by that particular reason to do something.

fanavans

Re: Freewill

The reason I am using a computer now is because I choose to escape the knowledge that I lack free-will....

:)

Fanavans

Alpha and 0mega

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"fanavans\")</div>
The reason I am using a computer now is because I choose to escape the knowledge that I lack free-will....

:)

Fanavans[/b]
Thats a reason why u r using the computer.Though u do not feel that u r being force,but actually u r.ur actually being force by the reason that u chose not to belive in freewill.even if u do random,theres is still a reason.

StarLord

And still a choice, thus excercising Free Will. Which is what Fanavan pointed out in his unspoken conundrum. Good shot Fanavan.

fanavans

Thanks Starlord.

I fear I was too irreverent in my response. A & O, what I think is this. Free will is a possibility that few people take up. There is such a thing as fate, it is what will happen to you if you don't exercise your free will - if, you choose not to choose as it were.

Nor is it easy to exercise free will. I think you are suggesting people just go about and do stuff without knowing why they are doing it. That is probably true for a large number, perhaps large majority of people in a large part of their lives. I don't think it is impossible however to search out the causes, and hence make a decision knowing why you are making it. I just think it is too hard for most, including me, so I burrow my head into the computer and forget...

Fanavans

Alpha and 0mega

I think i have made a mistake in this is thread by saying we are force by our reasons.Actually reason is form in our mind,from our thoughts.so its ours.its ours to make our own choice.So there is freewill.

So what actually force us is our environment.We are being shape by the environment.Though i must not say we are fully control by the environment.But most of the time we are.

Think about it..

fanavans

So what actually force us is our environment.We are being shape by the environment.Though i must not say we are fully control by the environment.But most of the time we are.

I agree. For the most part our environment guides us - we React to it. Unless take the time to learn how not to react - then we can enjoy free will.

Fanavans

Bernard

Free will is hard to find because we are conditioned from birth to respond to almost all life situations by what we have learned or being taught.

Therefore freewill comes from knowing why you make that choice ...if you know the reason for that choice then you also have within you the power to make another choice.

For example you could find work that totally absorbed you rather than having one that pays the bills at the end of the month.

The next question would then be knowing what you would love or like to do, It is surprising that most do not even know what turns them on work wise or have been told not to daydream...it is beyond your grasp. (thinking about it then that is a form of control that has been put in our memory and stops us exercising free will). Even when young and been told that you will never be anygood has a very psychological and negative effect on our use of free will.

I have railled against the Victorian work ethic for years.....the devil finds work for idle hands and all that bullshit. If you look at the real situation then you are working to keep some rich fatcat laying on the beach! I am no communist but we all work equally hard for a company so why is it that some people are rewarded far and above they actual worth?

Salesmen are my pet hate....they own the place and you can say that 10% of them make nearly 99% of the company sales but if you do not have a quality work force producing quality goods then no matter how good the salesman is he will eventually not be able to sell anything.

The truth is nothing is beyond your grasp if that is what you really wish to do.

Bernard