Fresh :) UFO Pictures in France

C_jami

I love this mountains. I always look at them and feel like there is more to see. I am 100% shore there is some aliens activity up there. Today I've seen a flying object flying away from the top of the mountain. Trust that's not a plain or a helicopter ..
a8ugeqy4.jpg
9yge7yvy.jpg
zu9y4use.jpg
qubu2ygu.jpg
y4ege2e7.jpg

Jeremiah

I definitely see something there. It was probably more easily seen with the naked eye, it's hard to tell what it looks like in the pics because of how far away it is. But I've seen a UFO myself, and my whole family had an encounter with one a few months back, so I know they're real. ( what they are and who they are remain a mystery to me, but I keep my mind open )

TnWatchdog

I have seen pictures regarding chemtrail silver orbs that look similar to your pic on a chemtrail site I contribute to. Check it out as it is intetesting. Thanks for the circled photo...I take many pics of the sky and what I see doesn't show up unless you know where or what to look for.

C_jami

I have seen pictures regarding chemtrail silver orbs that look similar to your pic on a chemtrail site I contribute to. Check it out as it is intetesting. Thanks for the circled photo...I take many pics of the sky and what I see doesn't show up unless you know where or what to look for.
Give me the link please :).