Future man

HDRKID

H.G. Wells who wrote "The Time Machine" will prove prophetic in the days to come.

Here are some of his passages. They describe a future man.

As it seemed to me, the refined beauty and the etiolated pallor followed naturally enough.

I felt a peculiar shrinking from those pallid bodies. They were just the half-bleached colour of the worms and things one sees preserved in spirit in a zoological museum.

He struck me as being a very beautiful and graceful creature, but indescribably frail. His flushed face reminded me of the more beautiful kind of consumptive—that hectic beauty of which we used to hear so much.

Indeed, there was something in these pretty little people that inspired confidence—a graceful gentleness, a certain childlike ease. And besides, they looked so frail that I could fancy myself flinging the whole dozen of them about like nine-pins. But I made a sudden motion to warn them when I saw their little pink hands feeling at the Time Machine.

Actually, "consumtives" or people with TB were very skinny, like the skeleton man in a circus. H.G. Wells gives credence to the thought that people in the future look sickly, yet are still beautiful in appearance.

Often, that is what time travellers report to me. The world of the future looks nothing like our own. People are described as having "an etiolated pallor" and look different than what we see now.

Most time travellers report that present humans do not survive our coming war. It is a combo of ABC - atomic, biological, and chemical, sad to say. Aliens rebuild earth and that is what the human/alien hybrids are for, to repopulate a devastated earth with hybrids who hate war.

thetimemachine196031.jpg

TimeFlipper

Perhaps those people described with etiolated pallor, are actually the last members of mankind alive with the Tuberculosis infection caused by the very biological weapons that you mentioned, along with the Bubonic Plague Anthrax Botulism Ebola etc etc..
Some people that develop AIDS do so after their immune system has been broken down by Tuberculosis..