Future Technology

someguy

13 to 10 years ago I spoke about this stuff here at this forum that seems to be resurfacing through current movies and series on TV and those apex tv interviews and I cant help wonder if they are getting ideas and material from that or its an amazing coincidence. I am not taking credit for the ideas so much as I am pointing out they are using the same elements from the stories and not sure if they are corroborations.

(No Particular order)
  • Reverse aging
  • Hyper Speed - Speeding up people / objects molecularly
  • Brain memory backups / restores
  • Plugging into a matrix like VR world
  • Mind transfer to different body / host (biological or mechanical)
  • Holographics becoming a major media form
  • multiple universes and timelines
  • some UFO are time travelers
  • wearable tech (wristbands and implants)
if your not familiar with the stories, you can check them out here:
UFO & Time Travel Radio by Renato on Apple Podcasts
more coming.....

timecore

I would not Mind transfer to different body / host (biological or mechanical) if it were possible.i would lose my soul.

Mayhem

Zenith
A lot of these big companies would want to stall for their benefits.

Health being one, keep them on the drugs we make more money.

Sound and vibrations will heal in the future in the mainstream, at present its on the smaller percentage.

As most dont trust what was normal in the distant past, before drugs and big corporations and shareholders.

TimeFlipper

A lot of these big companies would want to stall for their benefits.

Health being one, keep them on the drugs we make more money.

Sound and vibrations will heal in the future in the mainstream, at present its on the smaller percentage.

As most dont trust what was normal in the distant past, before drugs and big corporations and shareholders.

I would also add to your statement that many many people would be completely unaware of Rife`s work on his frequency generator for killing bacteria and viruses way back in the 1930s, where modern day Pharmaceutical companies and their shareholders suppress all the positive information on it :mad:..