Gadhafi Death Being Questioned? Different Reports From Us Media To Overseas

BranPierce

I live in the United States, and I am finding it very interesting to see how our media is 24/7 proclaiming our country and NATO heroes for our part in the overthrow and killing of Gadhafi...but I don't just take it all down like a cat lapping milk, if you know what I mean. I look around, and one of my favorite sites that really lays it down is the CSC... today, they had some eye-openers about what the media overseas in other nations is saying about it. Funny how different it can be? Over here, people are asking if Libya is going to pay us back 2 billion dollars for funding the military strike, but in Russia, they are asking a lot of different questions. Sometimes I just don't know who to believe. I mean, I know our media here is slanted as hell, but still, I know that some of these other countries are as slanted against the US as our media is for it. Wish someone could help me make heads or tails out of it... I know a lot of you are over there and know how the American sentiment really is... You really have to check into these things to find out what is really going on.

Anyway, I hope you'll check out some of these videos and posts on it and let me know what you think... Scroll down, there's more good stuff...

I wanna believe that what we are doing is right, but I sometimes there's just something off about it... you know what I mean... it smells funny.

Official Account of Gadhafi's Death Being Questioned?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I will just say this and let you figure it all out for your self as to what's what and who's who.. everything,, and I do mean everything that happens on the world stage is scripted.. Down to the last word of all the press release's, by all the diffrent gov. official's of all the countrys. Thier only perpose is to heard all the slave's off to auction. Soon it will be a work for food system everywhere..

Peregrini

Seems to me he got the same treatment he gave to people who disagreed with him. And I'm supposed to feel bad about it? Typical media... They complain about him violating the human rights of people in his country and when they give him the same, the media complains his rights were violated. What a bunch of pathetic @$$holes.

Techciple

I don't feel bad for Gadaffi in any way. He was a monster and deserved what he got. But what I find fascinating is that people, from whatever nation on this planet pronounce they did what was right. Right in a moral sense, or right as to satisfy they're own agenda? Short answer is the worlds a better place now, I mean what was Gadaffi thinking with those sunglasses?