IlluminatiArchbishop

If anyone here is a gamer I got another question; have you played Hogwarts Legacy? Personally loved the game though it does lack enemy and friendlies variety. Got bored of it though after beating the main campaign too which took me close to 30hrs on the Story mode difficulty.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Back when I was a teenager, I used to play the crap out of Starcraft: Brood War and Age of Empires 2.

In the last few years, I used to play a lot of 4X strategy games. My favorites are the new Master of Orion, Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares, and Civilization: Beyond Earth. I don't have time to play as much as back then.

Nowadays, I rarely play more than a few minutes here and there. I like Eternal Card Game. It's a generous Hearthstone alternative that doesn't require you to play 40 hours a week to grind a playable deck that'll last a season.

I've played Counter-Strike: Global Offensive a little. Pretty dope. I only play against the bots, because I'm not that good. Playing against other players is frustrating. I used to play the old 1.6 version back when I was a teenager.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Just started playing Watchdogs Legion personally and the hacking parts definitely give me a headache. Anyhow still easier than most Hogwarts Legacy puzzles at least so far that is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I though about a game today. Dota Underlords. Do you guys now it?

1683161693227.png

It's IMO, still one of the best auto-battlers available right now. It's too bad Valve decided to abandon it for no apparent reason. No updates in over 2 years now. It's truly a shame. Still, many thousands of people play it daily. That's a lot! But it's no longer developed...

Auto-battler were super popular for a short period of time a couple of years ago. Other are available, such as Team Fight Tactics, and Hearthstone Battlegrounds. But they don't feel as good as Dota Underlords. Similar but different.

Cool game. And it's free!

BlastTyrant

I have been trying to play Destiny 2 i was really into it but with work i find less and less time to play, now besides a few mobile games by the time i get home i just want to sleep, i use to play Apex and COD, but i tend to get burnt out because i deep dive into the game until i hate it lol