GE / C204 MAJOR SYSTEMS DESCRIPTION

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Greetings PaulaJedi, those of the propane gas cylinders, can be seen in the diagram inner C204 (component # 2, and # 19), and second they are TimeTravel_00 propane tanks

I'm curious as to where you found this information because it isn't in the Titor posts. If I missed it somehow, lead me to it, please.

Unidade C204

Saudações PauloJedi, I think you misunderstand, those of the propane gas cylinders, can be seen in the diagram inner C204 (component # 2, and # 19), and second they are TimeTravel_00 propane tanks

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Unidade C204

I just checked my old diagrams that I downloaded from the net years ago. According to a diagram I found, those cylinders with rounded off ends are supposedly the coolant storage tanks for the singularities.

c204_unit_instructions.jpeg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Greetings Einstein, one thing I noticed is that these diagrams are VERY different from true C204

I wouldn't know. All we have to go by are these original documents uploaded to the net by Pamela. Presumably originally obtained from John Titor himself. I do know additional documents later surfaced about the C204 from Larry Haber. But it is believed that those later documents were fabricated and not from John. Although I'm not sure if this particular document was uploaded by Pamela or if it is one of the later documents from Larry Haber.

I do remember one of the documents from Larry Haber was the specifications page.

Unidade C204

I was wondering how TimeTravel_00 know the name of the 35 components inside the C204 being that John Titor has not revealed