GE / C204 MAJOR SYSTEMS DESCRIPTION

TimeTravel_00

No this design was left for me to pursue by my neighbor, who is sent back in time from 2036. No portal needed. Gravity is the distortion of space and time by mass. By manipulating gravity, I can displace time and space. The area of effect is the overlapping gravitational sinusoid generated by 2 close proximity black holes.

TimeTravel_00

Together, the members of this organization, with this tool, we could save many lives. Build a better world, the Phoenix rises from the ashes.

Zeit Individuum

No this design was left for me to pursue by my neighbor, who is sent back in time from 2036. No portal needed. Gravity is the distortion of space and time by mass. By manipulating gravity, I can displace time and space. The area of effect is the overlapping gravitational sinusoid generated by 2 close proximity black holes.

In my 1941 German time machine, a portal called a Zeitportal is created and one must enter this portal to time travel.

vodkafan

Ok just trying to chase down basic science here. I looked up gravitional sinusoid. A sinusoid is a one dimensional harmonic wave (better known as a sine wave) Gravitional waves are postulated by both General Relativity and Quantum Physics but so far not detected. So far so good. The black hole part is the tricky bit. CERN has a huge facility which accelerates atoms around and smashes atoms to bits (expending huge amounts of energy to do this) and has so far not yet managed to create one black hole .
But this John Titor time machine fits in a car or truck ( from photographs ) :
and is allegedly capable of creating TWO black holes in close proximity . Using the power source of a battery judging by the diagram .
How does this work? Wherein are the two black holes created, what happens in the "overlapping gravitational sinusoid" and how is it to be controlled?

vodkafan

check out the diagrams and photos on here:

The Story of John Titor

There are more diagrams here of John Titor's device as well as photographs showing it's small size.
There is a sort of component diagram which shows two side by side chambers surrounded by elecromagnetic coils where the black holes are generated. However no circuit diagrams that anybody with basic electrical knowledge could use to even trace power flow, or direction of input/output.
Every real piece of hardware, whether a TV set, or a car or a bicycle has two elements, that of power (either mechanical, elecrical, or both), and another of control.
This seems to have no control system that I can see.
Field Effect Diagram (my term)
There is a diagram of some sort of "field effect" which is labelled . This is interesting as items 2, 3, 4 ("outputs") at first glance I thought related to the intervals between events in a Minkowski SpaceTime , which can be space-like, null-like * or time-like in nature. But at closer study they are positive and negative time and null time. I do not understand what these terms mean as they do not correspond with anything I have read in physics. These ouputs are shown at both sides of the diagram which suggests to me that the phenomenon is a TORUS (doughnut shape) and that the ouputs extend all around the exterior of the field.
But then I noted that only the left hand side is labelled as "output" and there are metric dimensions labelled as forward and rear which give it a most definite "direction". More on this later.
At the centre of the diagram is a rather squashed (as if by gravity?) "ball" of some kind of field which I presume is the area of effect generated ? This is over 20 feet high. I do not know if this is a "safe space" the time traveller actually occupies (which would make sense to me as spacetime alters around him) or if its a totally unsafe space he cannot occupy.
It is a big space large enough for several people or a vehicle.
I chose to ignore the dodgy photocopy/scans and photographs apart from to gauge the scale of the device
The other diagram is a picture of the device again labelled. I was , again, trying to identify any elements of a control system. The top of the chambers/coils of the black hole (singularity)

* in Minkowski physics null = light

continued next post

vodkafan

OK back to the diagram last mentioned, of the device labelled. This does have a couple of points of interest.
For one thing, there is a so-called remote control unit on the end of a curly wire . Now, if you are intended to sit next to the device while it creates a "bubble" out of two mini black holes and steers you through time then a remote makes not much sense. However it looks like it could be just a handset that gives you a couple of feet for convenience so you don't have to sit right on top of the device, not a true remote. The same principle as a handset on a military radio. This does make sense from a design point of view.
The bits labelled as "emergency controls" are a let down. They look like small push buttons in an unspecified pattern of lines and rows. But the diagram is too small to discern their function .
The next part of interest is the two black structures that stick up out of the casing. These correspond in position to the two singularity/black hole chambers/coils whatever. In the photos they look like they could actually be movable knobs or dials , yet there are no similar knobs or dials on either the handset or the emergency control panel. (So they may just be the top of the chambers and not dials at all. In which case why are they made to protrude?)
The interesting thing about these is that one (nearest the lid ) is named as the main singularity while the other is the the steering singularity. Now this does make a sort of sense. Although looking along the LENGTH of the box they are side by side, the direction of use is one behind the other. This is confirmed by the direction of the warning strips. This means that the box is laid TRANSVERSELY to the direction of travel in time.
Remember I at first assumed that the area of effect was a doughnut shape ? I was wrong. This shows that there is a definite forward and rear to the effect. So, seen from above it would look like a ball containing the traveller (s) with a cone of effect extending out of the front and back.
BUT, WHICH WAY IS WHICH? This is not explained.
Does rear mean backwards in time (past) and fore mean forward in time (future)? Or does the "ouput" side always face the direction of travel whether past or future? And, if the latter, does the steering singularity face the direction of travel (in effect pulling) or is it behind (in effect pushing) ?
Why is the "ball" in the middle of squashed appearance top and bottom ? I assumed that it was gravity pressing down. But it could equally be the forces of the cones of effect pulling it and distorting it in either direction.

Or I could be just writing complete bollocks.

Anyway that is all that I can deduce from the diagrams and photos. I reiterate that without the power and control circuit diagrams and a descripion of how it works all this is meaningless.

walt willis

He also lies about inveting the term Titorite.
Me and my screen name existed before he heard about the titor story.

Why did you get all upset when I mistook you for Raz? Wasn't that an honest mistake?

After hearing reports of the difference between energy levels of fission, fusion, and anti-mater drive systems I now believe it is possible to travel much faster than the speed of light.

That being said, we must conclude we, as humans don’t know jack about science.

Let me try to explain it another way…Mater and energy may be changed at different levels of efficiency. Based on general understanding of that percent, fission is about 1% efficient and fusion is around 2% efficient.

The MFD drive is 10 to the 34th power stronger than fusion.

Now lets take it to the level of using anti-mater…now we achieve near perfect annihilation of both mater and the anti-mater giving us a power drive system strong enough to warp time and space causing some strange unknown effects we may not be even able to comprehend as yet.

After all, we are just hairless monkeys relative to beings that have mastered the star drive technology that got them here.
Those that don’t know tell all, and those that do know don’t talk at all!

TimeTravel_00

The micro singularities are birthed at CERNS large Hadron collider and stored in vacuum sealed magnetic containment units from Tallahassee Magnetics lab. The device is actually powered by the new Samsung miniature fuel cell using an H2 reformer and LPG/propane onboard storage. Please see parts list above. Power flows from fuel cell as DC current and into electron injection accelerator rails. Electron bombardment takes place on event horizon of singularities, amplifying gravity in area of effect. Emergency shutoff switches located on top of containment housings at main electron injection point. Don't want to end up inside a singularity.....