Gene Therapy

thenumbersix

Gene Therapy

wondering if anyone knows a bit about this subject. I have a question if you please. If you take a sample of your genetic code at, say, age 28 (Does the record the polic have of your dna contain absolutely everything ?).

So at 48 yrs old, after artificially creating genes, dna, whatever, from our own source code taken at 28, would the therapy have an effect on your 'older genes' ?

Is this how the therapy works by flooding the area with good genes where the bad ones have gone wrong, the body then 'knows' how to create the gene properly thereafter or, I suppose you'd go back for 'boosts maybe. Buit could it be done / would it even work ?

opinions, short bursts of mockery ? all comments gleefully printed, shredded then burned :grin:

Sergiu

-no and no :) first there is no diference betwen you 28 years old gens and 48 years old genes, if you have a scar and make a clone that clone will not have the scar and it dosen't matter if you take gene from 70 or 10 you can make a clone it will grow normaly from 0 to 70 and more.
-you cannot flood the area with genes it will not gona do anything, the latest thing in genes modification is by modifyng dna using viruses this in the long term my help, depends of the code of the virus anyway this is somthing extremely hard to do

darwi

I guess there would be different types of gene therapy, thenumbersix. It seems like you're talking about only one type of gene therapy, which Sergiu explained to you. One might use this to change a defective gene or to alter it for some other reason. Suppose a person wanted to change his sex quite literally, and not artificially. Then he'd have to change all his Ys to Xs or she'd have to change half her Xs to Ys, and go through a regrowth process. That's one way I envision that possibility. Another type of gene therapy would be a process of rejuvenation, enabling the cells to grow or regrow. A missing body part could be made to grow. An imperfect body part could be made to regrow better. Different levels and different types of energy would facilitate that process. Read Dr. Becker's book, THE BODY ELECTRIC and read about chiropractor Dr. John Christopher and his regeneration tea and regeneration ointment, if you're interested. I've written more about them elsewhere on this site. Consider also that people in certain environments are said to age more slowly or not to age at all, like the inner Earth. The different energy affects their genetic structure in such a way that they don't age. If we can somehow induce a similar energy to affect our genes the same way, we would never grow old either, like in Shangrila. Some of the ancient alchemists are reported to have succeeded in doing that.

darwi

Dr. Becker was able to get cells to dedifferentiate, returning cells to stem cell status and then regrow, by using electrical stimulations which approximated the electrical impulses generated by a salamander that regrows a missing body part. He did this with frogs and rats, which don't normally regrow missing limbs. Doubly interesting is the fact that when he infected a frog with cancer at the site that was to be artificially stimulated to regrow, the regrowth process was so perfect that it also eliminated the cancer in the process of regrowing the missing limb. That was 1970s research.