General Chat

JediStryker

General Chat

Have something you want to share that doesn't really belong anywhere else? Want to vent about your day or talk about your newest Star Wars model? Talk here!

JediStryker

General Chat

So, who's with me on thinking that I should be made King of the World?

Jovial_Kitten

General Chat

I play some video games. Not a whole lot though. I have a ps2,but I mostly play wheel of fortune or jeopardy on that. I also have Crazy Taxi and Grand Theft Auto 3 and Tony hawk 3

I also occasionally play the sims for the PC

Rug

General Chat

I have a PS2, play Grand theft Auto too. I also play the Final Fantasy games. If your interested in wasting 150 hous of pure gameplay, buy final fantasy X.

Phoenix

General Chat

I use to play Crazy Taxi a lot at my old work. I sold computers and game stations and such.

I have an embarrassing story about that too.

For one the game systems demos were mainly set up for the customer to be entised by the games and buy the systems and games. It is the nature of the beast to not really care about the people in the blind pursuit of money and "order". I liked letting people play on the games to play on the games and when I had free time to have fun for me too.

Well I was getting good at Crazy Taxi and this little boy wanted to play. I was so involved in the game and my score I shot back at the boy "No!". The boys father was standing not a few feet away. The father gave me the stare that I deserved took his boy by the hand and walked off. My coworkers teased me about it several weeks after the event. :)