Debunking Genuine Time Travel Theory

Nottus

I believe I have completely understood Dr. Stein's 'time travel' theory.
Working Model of Time Travel | Paranormalis

Since I worked as a safety coordinator at CERN, I took some of my free time to work as Dr. Stein's assistant in his 'time travel' project. He has now begun to build a block mechanism to receive signals that come from the 'future'. If anyone has questions about the development of this 'time travel' project, feel free to ask me questions.

Given Dr. Stein's time travel theory and the statements of the safety coordinator, I now wish to find errors in his work in order to prevent any mishaps. Will anyone step forward to debunk Connor Stein's theory?

Nottus

MSc in theoretical physics, BSc in engineering, and three months of English grammar.

Nottus

Other credentials... I can probably give a direct answer to every question you can possibly ask about time travel.

Khaos

where the wild things are
No. I mean prove you are who you say you are. You say you worked at CERN, well then, who are you?

Nottus

You can read his theory here: Working Model of Time Travel | Paranormalis

A short summary:

Many people think infinite is unreachable. They are in fact false. We reach infinite every single day, in fact. When you walk from point A to point B, you walk half the distance every time, thus when you approach point B, you have summed the numbers from 1/2 to (1/2)^nth power. With the old theory in place, you should never be able to reach point B if you half your distance every time, yet you still do; this is not a paradox. The explanation is: when a number comes close to infinite, the magnitude of the number begins to oscillate. Therefore the n in (1/2)^n may in fact be n+a, where a is the constant of oscillation. As a can be any number, we can say that you may even go past point B when a is sufficiently large. With this in mind, we can now look at Dr. Stein's subway example.

Lets say you are on a motorcycle inside a really long subway carriage, and your friend is standing outside on the platform. When the subway moves forward, then in order to stay in the same position relative to your friend, you need to ride backwards with the same speed as the carriage is traveling forwards. Since the motorcycle's top speed is the speed the carriage is traveling, you pull the throttle to the max. Here is what Dr. Stein's theory essentially says. When you reach the top speed, the motorcycle doesn't necessarily stop accelerating just because the top speed is reached. Rather, the motorcycle's speed start to oscillate around that top speed. With that said, now it can be seen that, relative to your friend, you may even be traveling backwards even though the subway is moving forward.

This is the allusion to time travel. Since nothing besides photons and EM waves necessarily have to be traveling at light speed, then when you accelerate the particle with a singularity (know that everything here is based on Einstein's assumption that nothing can move faster than the speed of light) such that its speed approaches light speed, the time flow of the particle oscillates to ensure that it is indeed traveling at the speed of light. This oscillation of time is what enables time travel. By knowing the furthest the oscillation can reach in the past and the furthest the oscillation can reach in the future, we can successfully send information to the past.