Get off the internet and vote

Jovial_Kitten

Uh yeah, that's basically it
http://www.getofftheinternetandvote.com/

This is more geared toward the 18 year olds than the 40 yr olds,but you go vote tommorow and take a picture doing it...and send it to them and they send you free stuff!

I'm planning on doing it, just to show I was part of the political process,but free stuff is always good too.

Motoko Aoyama

Originally posted by Jovial_Kitten@Nov 1 2004, 10:44 PM
Uh yeah, that's basically it
http://www.getofftheinternetandvote.com/

This is more geared toward the 18 year olds than the 40 yr olds,but you go vote tommorow and take a picture doing it...and send it to them and they send you free stuff!

I'm planning on doing it, just to show I was part of the political process,but free stuff is always good too.

I already voted online at www.kidsvotinghawaii.org

CaryP

How about "get off your ass and go vote, you mind numbing moron"? Is that available? Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at anybody, just my assessment of the American populace at large, and my attempt at some humor.

Voted already this morning. The school where I vote is only 2 blocks away and it's normally about a 5 minute process. It took almost an hour today. I've never seen that many people, and I've been voting at the same place for almost 20 years now. Gonna be a barn burner. Yeeha.

Cary

sosuemetoo

My hubby and I went to vote this morning at 6:00am.

I had much the same experience as Caryp, there was a crowd! And I live in a small rural community. You would have thought the American Legion was serving a free all you can eat breakfast! Unbelievable!

Jovial_Kitten

I was the second person in line! Thank God because the people running our polls were so slow. I haven't slept a wink yet,I'll probably end up crashing in a few hours. Which is probably for the best since I don't want to watch the polls change every 5 minutes.

Ralan

Its great to hear that so many people seem to be voting this year! This is a very good sign.