Getting close

Fabel

Getting close

In the past month or so i have been tring really hard to astrally project and still no complete success i am going to name off the things happening to me:
weightless sometimes, and i some times feel like i weigh negative 60 pounds or something. Recently i have been seing a white erie light when i try to project, i have been trying many methods and its all confusing and stuff.

I would like to know what good signs there are that shows you are making progress. Astrall Projection has been a little unsuccesfull for me i just need some help on the technique.

Astral Vibe

Re: Getting close

If I was you Fabel I would try the 'Sun Eye Method' its the best method there is, if you want some more help just PM me. Oh and what the 'Sun Eye Method' is, is it's a method where you Sleep/Wake/Sleep (the aternative name for the method). This works by your body getting rest than waking up about 3am in the morning, you then get up and do something, I advise you wash your face as it wakes you up. Then after washing your face, go back to bed. Then as you are laying down, make sure you are on your back. Shut your eyes and then look upwards towards the third eye, it will strain your eyes a bit, but keep doing it and think of floating upwards out of your body, if successful (most time it is) you will start to vibrate, it will scare you at first but let it continue. After the shakes you will feel paralyzed and unable to move. Don't worry!! Everything is going great now all you have to do is roll out of your body, or just float out. To do this you just think of moving. Once you are out you control yourself by thoughts. Also as you are in bed before you project try not to fall asleep you must become into the state where your mind is awake and your body is asleep.
When you want to return to your body after projecting just think of being back in your body and you will, its like a wish. Anyway, good luck!! I look forward to hearing from you!!

scottfree

i have my own method for invoking paranormal stuff, hi!. i can only describe it as the ringing in your ears. at roughly 11pm, when everything is quiet lie on your back and watch the globuals on your eyelids, empty your mind and listen for a high pitch tone. this tone is continuous and sounds as though it comes from the room, focus on this tone have no other input . if you can relax properly you,ll find that the tone switches from external to internal sound, i mean you will hear the tone inside your head. i find that at this moment i become overwhelmed with fear, the tone seems to want to absorb me, i feel like im going to die but i think this is just the seperation process. this is a good time to open your eyes, do it slowly so you can still focus on the ring. i find that my vision is made up completley of red and green dots. the tone vibrates your whole body you feel like your going to shake to bits. this is where i usually abandon the experiment and come back to reality, simply because i s*** myself. i have been involved in time loops time travel remote viewing a whole host of para stuff. i say dont knock it till youve tried it. out of body experience is terrifying coz you have to let go of "this world", prepare to have everything you believe thrown into turmoil.:unsure:

noober

Well good luck with your projection. Could never do it myself. I kind of gave up on it a while ago. Maybe I'll try out some the suggestions here. Ta ta!

Astral Vibe

The third eye is located above your nose between your eyes. The scientific name for it is the pituary gland. It it situated in the center of your brain. Scottfree, very true what you stated above.