Ghost Box

solodroid

Hey guys. I thought I would be brave and try out a ghost box. I had everything ready to start my session, and then bam! I froze up. I thought to myself what if this is dangerous and could cause the same problems as a ouiji board? And then my hands started sweating, and I pulled out the one thing in this life for all sorts of problem solving answers. Google. And I read and read. And scared the shit out of myself. Google decided for me that I shouldn't try it. What are you thoughts? Is a ghost box as dangerous as a spirit board? It's still a method of communication and it still shows them that you wanna talk. Is it opening a portal to bring danger into your life? Or is it like one paranormal investigator said, a "telephone" that you can put down and pick up like you want to?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I would be curious to try one, but also frightened..I think it'd pose the same dangers as a Ouija board, since you're pretty much inviting spirits to communicate..But that's just my opinion! lol :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well, what if you actually release a ghost or a spirit that used to be trapped in the box?

It might as well be an empty box, but what if it's not?

solodroid

Do you think that they could be. A spirit box is a radio transmitter with reversed frequencies that they can communicate through.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What is it, the Ovulus? What is a ghost box? Always trust your instincts. If you aren't confident, you could make yourself vulnerable.

Para_Mystery

Hey guys. I thought I would be brave and try out a ghost box. I had everything ready to start my session, and then bam! I froze up. I thought to myself what if this is dangerous and could cause the same problems as a ouiji board? And then my hands started sweating, and I pulled out the one thing in this life for all sorts of problem solving answers. Google. And I read and read. And scared the shit out of myself. Google decided for me that I shouldn't try it. What are you thoughts? Is a ghost box as dangerous as a spirit board? It's still a method of communication and it still shows them that you wanna talk. Is it opening a portal to bring danger into your life? Or is it like one paranormal investigator said, a "telephone" that you can put down and pick up like you want to?
As an investigator I use a P-SB7 spirit box frequently, I've gotten some great communication and its a device I recommend to others-it's basically like using a digital voice recorder--I think a Ouiji board is something else entirely, it has the ability to open up a communication that can't be closed...and is often associated with demonic spirits almost as if the Ouiji board attracts negative entities-I never use them