Debate Ghost hunters Hunted?

label

Good day again reader,

Yes indeed it is that time again where my loony self got hold of a computer and they left me alone with it!!!

So we label this a Debate and mind you i think a lot of ghost investigations is going to be seriously unhappy with me about this one.

So what on earth is under my bed and how can it survive?

All these years and "it" is still hanging around?

Now we are told by media, investigations and the like that Ghost are real and so are the bad versions of them.

Now full disclaimer; i am deeply spiritual person and truly believe in a heaven and a hell.

Now back to the many TV Shows and people finding places with creepy things that like gadgets apparently. From a "spirit box" to "chicken bones" i do not doubt that these unhappy things are trying to communicate. Now for me personally I do not think these are lost souls to be found.

I came to the conclusion that if it goes bump in the night then it is bumping things around for a reason.

In the world where we live we see things, record things and found things that is really scary. There are things that i am terrified of. There are some places that really has a few bad things that should be left alone.

But we have our fearless investigators that goes down into the deepest tunnels and brave the darkest of rooms. They will record and catalog events. Makes TV shows if at all possible and give us real stuff to think about.

Ever noticed how dark some of those people become? Ever see how their interest slowly gravitate to ever darker interest.

See This is what I will be writing about and I do hope you read till the end. The next bit is kind of important.

Now there are many Ghost investigation TV shows on and many of them found really incredible things. Things that really made me question a lot of stuff. But then one day i got hold of a series of shows and just watched them all. See this TV show has been around for some time and one could see how the years of doing what they do changed the people presenting the shows. One could really get a feel of time and perspective.

Then I realized something. These investigators was getting a lot of activity as they progressed. Things got a lot more scarier. Then I realized something.

These "things" they found all over the place is actually the same "THING" that is following them.

They didn't find "something" no... Something found them... Something latched onto them and is stalking them. They are not finding new things they are finding the
same thing in new places. This thing listens to the stories that has been told and then would continue to give them the experiences they are looking for.

Now why would "something" follow ghost investigators around and give them shows?

Well many of these investigators have tools, some of those tools are made to charge rooms with energy. It can also be that this "thing" wants the ghost investigator's energy. Really there can be many reasons why "things" want to hang around ghost investigators or normal people. They are gaining something from that individual.

What that is, i don't know but lets go even deeper.

IF this was not true, why does so many ghost investigators become so dark? Why do they get angry or emotional? Why do they start to collect "things" from places they visit. Yes places can be haunted but people can also be haunted by "apparitions".

Why? Why? Why?

See i didn't play with bad things, but my friends did. Since that day every day for many years i have experienced apparitions and things that simply should not be. I know that it doesn't matter where i go that i am followed by something since my childhood. Now i can just be smoking to many socks or perhaps have a very lovely
imagination.

But what if it is not the socks i smoke or my imagination. What if that hand that hurts me is real? What if that hand that gripped my spine really was inside my body hurting me? What if it was the same thing that followed me from house to house, from bed to bed? What if i am right?

What does this mean? Well it means that any and every investigation ever undertaken by any person has the potential to be contaminated. We simply don't know... Or do we? Again look that the investigators, look how their personalities slowly change. Look at where they go? Why do they start to find so many things?

Maybe it is time to consider that just maybe that we are not out to get "them" but they are out to get "us".

thank you for the read.

DEATH OMEN

HUNTERS CAN BE HUNTED TOO. LIKE THE OLD ADAGE "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH YOU" AS YOU MIGHT GET MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR. BEEN THERE AFTER 50 YRS. OF DOING HUNTING, GOT A FEW "SPOOKS" AFTER ME LONG AGO BEFORE i KNEW BETTER....

label

Upon every mystery there was a reason for things not being as they are, or rather what they should be or perhaps had to become. When we walk alone in the dark we tend to ignore the shadows behind us knowing that looking back may not be advisable. Once we look into situations we forget there are things looking back and they are as motivated angry and perhaps even more destructive that we give them credit for

my advice is to walk away stay away and have no part in these things and yet many open doors they cannot close, go to places and find things that was surly looking for them to begin with. Many things should belong where they do and we should not deal with them. There is no winner here just a cause of concern and perhaps more so a opportunity to lose what little sanity we have.

As my mind wonders my body remain as broken as it ever was never to be sure what the future will hold and what other doors are not doors but simply a closed reminder of a life that once was

see the effort of every effort is not to convey truth or even search for it, no we went looking because we thought we will never find anything and once we found everything we forgot that we now will be left with a life that will never be as good as it could have been.

what a sacrifice surly not worth it

Wind7

Staff
Upon every mystery there was a reason for things not being as they are, or rather what they should be or perhaps had to become. When we walk alone in the dark we tend to ignore the shadows behind us knowing that looking back may not be advisable. Once we look into situations we forget there are things looking back and they are as motivated angry and perhaps even more destructive that we give them credit for

my advice is to walk away stay away and have no part in these things and yet many open doors they cannot close, go to places and find things that was surly looking for them to begin with. Many things should belong where they do and we should not deal with them. There is no winner here just a cause of concern and perhaps more so a opportunity to lose what little sanity we have.

As my mind wonders my body remain as broken as it ever was never to be sure what the future will hold and what other doors are not doors but simply a closed reminder of a life that once was

see the effort of every effort is not to convey truth or even search for it, no we went looking because we thought we will never find anything and once we found everything we forgot that we now will be left with a life that will never be as good as it could have been.

what a sacrifice surly not worth it

Very Sage.

Those whom seek for what was never meant,
sometimes find what they sought.
Then, spend the rest of their lives trying to sort it all out...alone.

DEATH OMEN

Somethings ya gotta accept on "faith" or ya might just come"face to face" with "something that "the rational mind" can't just explain away or ignore. Tried both and "it" just doesn't work all the time.