'Ghost Hunters' TV Show on Syfy Channel

Samstwitch

Ghost Hunters is my all-time favorite TV Series. I've been watching it for years, since the beginning. This thread is for anything related to the Show. (If you want to trash the show, please start a Debate thread.)

Tonight, Jason and the TAPS Team will be reinvestigating Mark Twain's house. IT IS VERY HAUNTED! The 1st time TAPS investigated Twain's house, during the review of video footage, the computer crashed and everything was lost.

I'm very excited about this reinvestigation. I requested this many times to Jason, Grant, and Steve on Twitter. I also emailed their Website about it.

I can hardly wait to see what they find again, only this time they will have the video footage! :eek:

Khaos

where the wild things are
If you want to trash the show, please start a Debate thread

Aw. :(

I honestly have nothing against Ghost Hunters. I used to watch it all the time, I still watch episodes. I like GHI a bit more, however my problem lies with their evidence. There is a lot of evidence they collect, that they label "paranormal" that the original GH team would throw out the window. Natural noise, contamination etc.

I was watching their halloween special this year.

Samstwitch

If you want to trash the show, please start a Debate thread

Aw. :(

I honestly have nothing against Ghost Hunters. I used to watch it all the time, I still watch episodes. I like GHI a bit more, however my problem lies with their evidence. There is a lot of evidence they collect, that they label "paranormal" that the original GH team would throw out the window. Natural noise, contamination etc.

I was watching their halloween special this year.

I should have made it clear...This thread is for Ghost Hunters FANS to have discussions about TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society)! If you want to diss the show or debate the authenticity of their work, please start a new thread. Thanks.

BlastTyrant

I want to see GHI go to the Haunted Woods of Japan, after seeing the Investigation of it with Destination Truth it has made me all types of curious about the place, sadly there is little to no Information or ghost hunting attempts in it, atleast that are documented. So why not send the biggest Ghost hunting team in the world to it?

Samstwitch

Grant Wilson, co-founder of TAPS, retired from Ghost Hunters TV Show some time ago. Here's the first interview that Grant gave on Dead Air Paranormal Radio Show right after he retired.

Wee

I like Ghost Hunters, because of the way they approach the paranormal from a scientific standpoint. The only thing I do not like about the show is the "back ground" music that is incorporated because you can't hear anything when they do. It's always bothered me. I also like the show Ghost Adventures because they incorporate spirituality, mysticism, and scientific methods to the paranormal. They also don't have the background music/noises lol.

JasperMoon

Grant Wilson, co-founder of TAPS, retired from Ghost Hunters TV Show some time ago. Here's the first interview that Grant gave on Dead Air Paranormal Radio Show right after he retired.

i live near where the founder was born and raised. We have some ghosts around here that do some pretty awesome haunting!