Ghost Hunting Apps

C_jami

y4yga5eq.jpg
6enytere.jpg
geduqenu.jpg

C_jami

ahhahaha yea ! I hate that bastard ! Ok maybe Hate is a big word but I hate his attitude and character and nearly everything about him. I guess was a funny coincidence with this ghost hunting lool Is 02:00 here I am going to sleep. Good Night !

Russian_agent

I used to be a more active paranormal investigator. Normally, I don't believe in gadgets and apps. My tools were a camera and a laptop with a professional mic and a pre-amp/filter. Nothing more.

Right now, I am in a haunted salon and decided to try an app. Here's the bizarre part. First, I asked the spirit mentally if his name was henry. The App answered "Its Dr." After a few minutes, a dot appeared and it said "Russian". One six and Russian Agent know about that. LoL. Do you think it is pulling data from my phone? It also said "garage" and that's where it came from. (I am in a remodeled house). I'll try to post a photo, but I'm using my phone. View attachment 1307

Absolutely nothing on the radar: apparently I just live in a house where there are no ghosts.
84939_Radar : Просмотр картинки - PictureShack® Хостинг Картинок