Ghost Ship Caught on Tape in Lake Superior

ApexTV

A supposed ghost ship was recently caught on camera on Lake Superior. A tall shape, that beared resemblance to that of a giant wooden ship was seen and photographed towering above the water. Jason Asselin was the person that took the photo. Some have said that the shape seen is too tall to be a ship, while others think the image truly shows a real life ghost ship. Some people say that a ship that tall would have trouble sailing on the choppy waves of lake superior, while others think that choppy waves may affect real ships, however ghost ships are not affected. Many internet users made the suggestion that the object could be a lighthouse, specifically the Granite Island Lighthouse. Others think that it is simply an optical illusion produced by the reflection from the water. What do you think? Is this a real ghost ship that was caught on camera, or is it simply an optical illusion or a lighthouse?

MysticLady

I looked at the Granite Island Lighthouse online and it could be the lighthouse. There is a picture of the lighthouse online that has a flag pole close to the lighthouse which would explain the tall skinny object to the right of the larger object. I am thinking that the moisture particles from the lake that are in the air caused a distorted look as well. The one thing that is odd is, it's really tall in the video, yet the shape is similar to the lighthouse, sort of. And what I am noticing is the video shows one big, fat, tall shape and if you look at the photos online, the lighthouse is also a residence home and the home part is a lot bigger than the lighthouse itself. So I really don't know for sure what it is. :)