Ghost videos

I have actually experienced poltergeist activity on a much higher level than this. The first vid i was not convinced. But the second video and the dogs reaction worried because the animal was terrified. I am a dog owner myself. Mine will act funny odd if something is around and have. But the dogs eyes truly there was fear there. That is what i felt. Then the short clip of what looks to be an apparition walking through. Hard to tell there unless you slow it down. But i have caught an apparition on camera it looked similar. The attic on alot of levels disturb me. It reminds me of a case i worked on where they were truly being haunted. And I went to do a house blessing. It also had two chimneys. One of which was boarded up for no used. I was able to bless the home but not the attic. I had a bottle of holy water went to climb the stairs to go up there to bless the attic it shattered and there were many witnesses that saw it. It was in a glass container. Whatever was in the home did not want me in the attic. That home still remains haunted the attic was the source of the activity. So in my opinion i think the vids were true. I do hope he had the home blessed or received some type of help. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

I grew up and stil reside in a "haunted house", though the house's foundations pre-date the Civil War and much work has been done on the house over the years to keep its apperance up to "Greek Revival" standards. What haunts the house are "ghosts" that range from "human shaped mists", to those of "solid human shapes" that can be eaisly identified, some even have their photographs on the walls, taken when they were alive. We get along, they usually go their ways and I go mine, though some have a particular foundness in playing with my two 200 lbs. Newfoundlands, if all are so inclined, it is something to see. there is a part of the house, the 3rd floor, west wing, that is a home to something I won't speculate on, as I have been told by the "residents" "it" was walled up after the house was firdt built and I have left instructions, no one is to go beyond the door to the wing regardless what is heard. a second wall of bricks has been added along with certain objects placed in between the old and new wall. Whatever it is, it can reach out with its "mind' and let's one know it is there and will be free. I can sorta relate to some of H.P. Lovecraft's works when I think too much about it.

It seems whatever is on the third floor is malevolent in nature and could do real harm to a person. Meaning a dark spirit of some sort. The rest of what i feel seems to be spirits that just havent found their way home yet. But dont seem to really bother anyone. But whatever is on the third floor bothers me i feel that it possibly is full of malice and hatred. I lived in haunted house as well for as long as could be tolerated but sorry to say my experience the house was not filled with friendly spirits something evil dwells in that house to this day. Since i moved i have had no further problems. But i will help and often do if i know someone is being plagued by a dark spirit. I do not fear them actually usually the other way around. Those that dwell in darkness are afraid of light. Vamp1r3Goddess

Unless I take them, on visiting a location to investigate, I take any vid. with a "grain of salt".Samme with a place being "haunted", by what or whom, might hsve s lot to do wwith if I go or stay or just burn the darn place down. Not bragging but in my travels, I lerned a thing or two and not much out there that really frightens me.