Gigantic 'ghost skeleton' appears in haunted cemetery snap

MarioAlien

A couple were having a stroll next to a Victorian chapel and decided to get a few pictures - but were shocked to see the ghoulish 'skeleton' in the background It isn't

Read HERE

Khaos

where the wild things are
Why is it every time you post something you are redirecting to your blog. Its almost like you are shamefully plugging your blog for advertising and hits. Which should be against the rules here if it already isn't. I also wonder if you're just a bot, since I have never seen you respond to any posts.

MarioAlien

Why is it every time you post something you are redirecting to your blog. Its almost like you are shamefully plugging your blog for advertising and hits. Which should be against the rules here if it already isn't. I also wonder if you're just a bot, since I have never seen you respond to any posts.
Its the only way to show the article in full

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe you can post a longer preview of your article, so that we can actually read a part of your content on the forum, then click on the link to see the rest if we feel the need to.

I'm sending you a personal message.

BlastTyrant

eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't see a "Giant Skeleton" per say, and with the first picture it is clear that there is a lot of pollen or dust flying around, possibly drizzling? So a picture like that is hard to hold a candle too as there is a lot of possibilitys

Wee

I wish I still had my pictures from a metal show I went to that was done at an abandoned wharehouse on a Halloween night. A skeletal figure with tattered wings appeared above a girl. It was so clear, a nonbeliever would've been shocked. I wish I still had those pictures :( if I ever find them I'll post them for sure.