Girl Claims To Have Photographed Phantom "Stalker"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
10497965_664019503674874_8808179976391577446_o.jpg

Jordan says something sinister has been following her. She claims to have finally caught it in a pic while taking a selfie.

Quote Jordan: "This was taken in Fort Walton beach Florida at my friends apartment. The only people there at the time were my friend sitting on the other side of me and my boyfriend who was standing in front of me. I took m...ultiple pictures with my straight talk Android. But this was the only one where this creepy image of a man showed up. I feel like he's been following me for awhile now. And with this picture, I now seem to have evidence of it."

Jordan says that she's had experience with the Ouija board prior to this.

I'm going to stay out of it and let the Mulderites decide.

Source:
Girl Claims To Have Photographed Phantom "Stalker"

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Being a skeptical believer, I'm trying hard to debunk this. I just hope it's not one of those apps that inserts creepy things into photos for you. If not, I can't explain it!!!! I'll look into the apps to make sure.

TroubledAura

I thought it looked solid too, I even think you can kind of see a shadow. I've never heard of a phantom casting a shadow, now I've heard them described AS a shadow. I think Blast Tyrant debunked this one...

Thane from Mass Effect...YAY!

My kids want to cosplay Mass Effect next year. Sigh....so here I go again helping with the costumes. I do enjoy it though!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I haven't checked out that app yet. I'll go download it now and make sure she didn't get that picture from it. I do believe in ghosts, but there are A LOT of hoaxes out there.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I can't find that exact photo, but anyone with Paintshop Pro or Photoshop knowledge can do it. Here is a sample of one app that does it as well:

ghost_capture.jpg

Techciple

Adobe Photoshop is the likely culprit. There are so many fakes out there that it's hard to take any of it seriously.