Goblin Caught on CCTV Security Camera

ApexTV

This CCTV security camera footage apparently shows a real goblin caught on tape. The small mysterious creature seen in the footage is human-like in that it is bipedal, but matched neither the looks nor movement of any animal we at ApexTV have ever seen. It fits the description of goblins / gnomes from ancient folklore and mythology and could possibly be proof that these mysterious creatures exist. Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments!

TnWatchdog

Looks like someone walking a dog on a leash...then again, it could be a goblin.

AAM

Optimist
This vid is so cool i must say im not easily impressed

Wind7

Staff

This CCTV security camera footage apparently shows a real goblin caught on tape. The small mysterious creature seen in the footage is human-like in that it is bipedal, but matched neither the looks nor movement of any animal we at ApexTV have ever seen. It fits the description of goblins / gnomes from ancient folklore and mythology and could possibly be proof that these mysterious creatures exist. Be sure to tell us what you think in the comments!

Well, it's definitely a critter of some kind
carrying a nice nom-nom back to it's lair.

Or

It's a zombified Gru being carried back to safety by an ersatz minion. ;)

The (usually) grainy footage is a telling
factor that this is an older camera as most newer equipment will give a much
clearer image so as to define the
physical features of infiltrators.

Gnome?
Goblin?

Nope. Imo, hoax.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just looked at this. It definitely has the characteristic signature of a bird walking. Of course the detail is so lacking, it's hard to tell what the bird is wearing. I think someone dressed up the bird with a bird sweater to create the bulbous upper body portion we see.