God lighter?

Zombied2

So a couple days ago me and a group of friends were talking and out of nowhere a green lighter falls onto the ground, no one in my group had a lighter on them, I'm also the only one who noticed the lighter so I picked it up and took it, I asked my group about it but no one knew where it came from. I jokingly started calling it the god lighter but I don't know where it came from. It actually fell from the sky. What's weird to me is I'm a total firebug I love fire and I've been talking about putting a lighter on this tutu that gets passed down and everyone who has it puts something on it. The lighter fell in front of me while I was wearing the tutu too so I guess I have a lighter as a gift from god.

steven chiverton

maybe a bower bird if they exist in your country picked it up somewhere and dropped it in flight dont they have a fascination for collecting colorful objects and storing them in its nest , or something or some one is shaping your destiny

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did it break?

If it didn't, you might be able to estimate the maximum height from which it fell.

Wind7

Staff
I was one of those people where I would come home from a gig (I used to be a drummer/bassist)
or from a party with an extra lighter or two in my pocket.

There's a little prank I used to pull on the unsuspecting where I would take a lighter
and silently launch it straight up but slightly angled to drop straight down in the midst of friends.
No one ever caught me....But a lighter would seem to 'Fall from out of nowhere'.

I suspect someone in your group might be the culprit knowing that you wished to burn that tutu.

The other plausible cause would be what Steve suggested,
I have watched birds try to confiscate my mum's lighters back in the day.

Or

1635629875335.png

Maybe it was God ?

;)