God's Exist.

God's Selfishness.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carl Miller

Yes, unfortunately. Her depression started when she could not cope with her sister's death by car accident. She grew up into a depression since then. Then there had been her first husband's financial breakdown. So the loss of a loved one, financial loss, and finally our only daughter was born with a serious psychiatric problem. During her last year she would see only the worst side of things. Finally her father alienated the money he got from selling my wife's house. She could not handle the last tragedy and put an end to her corporeal life. She was a nice person, very sensitive, she also enjoyed parapsychology anything relating Ufology. When i notice someone engaged in negative thinking i automatically associate it with the episode of my late wife. She used to feed depressive thoughts and could only see bad omens to come. Meteors that would be striking the earth, the last Nostradamus prediction that indicated Satan would incarnate as the next Pope, etc. I think depression begins as mere negative thinking. Over time it becomes an habitual act almost a second nature automatic behavior. Then there comes blaming the parents. And people forget that perhaps we have chosen our parents before coming upon the earth. From parents we put the blame on God, whoever It may be, if it is not God and the saints including guardian angel it is the government. Then someone gets paranoid thinking there s a conspiracy going on to ruin his life. During her last months my wife was certain there were people who wanted to kill her.

Last edited: