Going to the Cave?

Snow

Going to the Cave?

Good morning Satan and all . . .

I am not voting yet becasue I have a question.

I can't seem to find Rolf's offer to go to the cave. I might prefer him to do it so I have to ask for more info please on his offer.

Sue and I have offered to do it in the peragro thread here:

http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...wtopic=79&st=30

Thanks,

SFW

Anoah

Going to the Cave?

I'll admit that I haven't followed the perago stuff like I should have....

But can I just ask: Are we only going to send one person to the cave? If it were my decision I would want two to go. Has this been discussed already?

I would also like a bit more info before I vote.

John

Going to the Cave?

Rolf offered via PM:

I'll be going to western Kansas over the 4th of July. Its not too far from Springfield so I was thinking about making a side trip to the cave. I've had some transportation complications though (car problems with my car, so I have to carpool), so I'm not certain if I'll be able to make it. I don't want to discourage anyone else from going if they are more available. As the date draws nearer I will hopefully have all this worked out and let you know. Any information found via looking up Jason Greens DL# and SS# that would be useful?

Also, I can help with any web pages. I'll try to think of something useful that could be added on and make a page for it and you can decide whether you like it or not. Theres some ideas that ive been wanting to try out with CSS2 and gecko, so it'll be a useful learning experience for me.

Snow

Going to the Cave?

I vote for rolf as his time is close and he is a member of this community. If he fails in his mission (smiling) I will resubmit to have my brother-in-law check it out.

SFW

Well - i wrote the above before i actually did the vote and saw that me or my relative is currently ahead.

Will go with what the community decides.

John

Going to the Cave?

I'll take SFW voting for rolf as a withdrawel of her brother-in-law as a candidate. Rolf, send me a PM where I can email you the map.