Good Morning Paranormalis Folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terralune

How do I quote someones post? Answers on a postcard please....only simple ones too...
Shady Tree Its gotta be tea...it came out quite big and I wasnt sure how to resize it
To quote someones post, all you have to do is to click on the part where it says, Reply..and when you have finished, click on the part where it says, Post Reply.

Youre Very Welcome (y) :D

Ahhhhh silly me!!! How simple was that? lol ........Thanks Timeflipper ,twas indeed easy (y):meow:

TimeFlipper

What you also need to know is that everytime you quote a members post, you are moving backwards in time to when the other member first posted his comments...This only happens when youre on Paranormalis and when you log out, normal earth time is restored :cool: :LOL:

Hen House Cafe

What you also need to know is that everytime you quote a members post, you are moving backwards in time to when the other member first posted his comments...This only happens when youre on Paranormalis and when you log out, normal earth time is restored :cool: :LOL:
Sounds simple enough lol
How do I quote someones post? Answers on a postcard please....only simple ones too...
Shady Tree Its gotta be tea...it came out quite big and I wasnt sure how to resize it
To quote someones post, all you have to do is to click on the part where it says, Reply..and when you have finished, click on the part where it says, Post Reply.

Youre Very Welcome (y) :D

Ahhhhh silly me!!! How simple was that? lol ........Thanks Timeflipper ,twas indeed easy (y):meow:
What on earth have you been drinking? lol Go get your mug I think you need a refill.42dfb7aba462d370eea4f9a041dfd484.jpg

Last edited:

Hen House Cafe

I am good with directions where are you trying to go?

Last edited:

Terralune

tard-grumpy-fun-mug.png

Status
Not open for further replies.