Good Morning

curious

Re: Good Morning

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
Oh and Rosson, do you think it is a good idea Arkansas Government Computers (and resources) to pull a hoax?[/b]

I think you foiled his hoax...and scared him away :huh: .

I can't understand why anyone would want to waste their time, which Rosson obviously has way too much of!

Strangevisitor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
I have checked, and we have not had a member named JustVisiting on this forum.
[/b]

That's weird I remember reading a post from someone named JustVisiting. Maybe I'm thinking of the movie. I've been working so hard lately everything is starting to blur together.

Anyway...

Starloard, they probably have to know how to google because maybe in the future google will be like math in school. Instead of learning reading, writing, and arithmatic. They learn reading, posting, and googling.

John, I was wondering what these tidbits are too? I was wondering if I missed something.

Rosson, what kind of education is avialable in your time? Do you have school that are private or public like now or are they all public or all private? What was a normal day is school like for you?
Do you still have books on paper or are they e-books (books on the computer)?

DadOf5

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Strangevisitor\")</div>
That's weird I remember reading a post from someone named JustVisiting.[/b]

I do too. This member may have gotten lost in the memory dump (aka brainfart) we had a while back that wiped out a month's worth of posts.

StarLord

In this case, the proof in the pudding is nobody was served. It's hard to keep up a hoax when a large round (my guess is it was a 16") decends and pinpoints where you are and the fact that you should be hoaxing at home, not work.

It was a think of beauty. The mighty wind of BS was suddenly and irrevocably taken from his sails, the vehicle of prevarication held fast by the chains of sudden enlightenment. Much the same as when the magicians mirror falls and shatters during an illusion.

headiebean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
In this case, the proof in the pudding is nobody was served. It's hard to keep up a hoax when a large round (my guess is it was a 16\") decends and pinpoints where you are and the fact that you should be hoaxing at home, not work.

It was a think of beauty. The mighty wind of BS was suddenly and irrevocably taken from his sails, the vehicle of prevarication held fast by the chains of sudden enlightenment. Much the same as when the magicians mirror falls and shatters during an illusion.[/b]

note to all hoaxers- do it from your home!! :p

i guess your ip address can be checked or tracked to a business server or something. :lol:
I dunno, my expertise is paintball, not the internet :grin:

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Missed the fun again. :angry:

Can we have a TT'er (alleged of course) who can stay the distance for more that a few femtoseconds as this is most frustrating to watch...

That's my challenge, any TT'er who can last more than 7 days here, without bailing out, can have a nice cup of tea and a slice of Victoria sandwich cake with me... and what a prize that is. :lol:

Don't laugh, you haven't tasted my Vicky cake yet!!!

StarLord

Grayson, do you know any survivors, er, People that could attest to it's edibility, or is this just another ploy to feed your Pirana?

Judge Bean

So, let me get this straight. If we get a real time traveler, he gets lunch; if we don't, I have to eat a book?