Goodbye....

Starlite

He never posted your schematic that you gave him permission to share. Perhaps you would be willing to share the schematic with the rest of us.
Yes I gave him permission but I wanted to test a theory, what is meant to be, seems to be what is meant. Although Stein does manage to change the past just the once and causes catastrophe. I've been reading his posts from several years ago. When he returned to this forum. I will be passing another schematic on for a slightly different device to somebody on this forum we will see what they will do with it.

Last edited:

Starlite

That sounds interesting, but I dont understand this. He wanted to go into the past but travels to the future? But why does he return to the forum in the past? Did he travel twice?

Sorry this are probably stupid questions.
A reasonable question, Stein will be recruited as a time operative. His acting skills knowledge of the past basic understanding of electronics and a quick learner made him the perfect candidate. But time travel is a heavy burden on the mind and no one knew to use Stein's terminology that he was a cushion short of a sofa. I have said as much as I dare. I may reveal more later in a month or two.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Yes I gave him permission but I wanted to test a theory, what is meant to be, seems to be what is meant. Although Stein does manage to change the past just the once and causes catastrophe. I've been reading his posts from several years ago. When he returned to this forum. I will be passing another schematic on for a slightly different device to somebody on this forum we will see what they will do with it.

Would you be so kind to point out these posts?

TimeFlipper

Would you be so kind to point out these posts?
Dont expect anything from Starlite, except for perhaps a Pringles Can-Toilet Time-Machine diagram that @Einstein and myself have seen posted before on Paranormalis :ROFLMAO:...IMHO F Stein was just a troll, and could even be the same troll that Lord Henry Chatterton was who got banned from here..

Its psychogically natural for members to believe everything that so called "female" members post on here, more than they believe in what "male" members have to say....We had a very humorous time a few years back with a so called "female" time-travelling member by the name of Harriet B whose sole purpose was also to be the usual type of lying troll....

She/Him was also banned...However, there are still members now that believe everything she/him said, especially when "sex" was brought up regarding trying to impregnate beautiful women in a different dimension where the males had become sterile...It was only Harriet B that chose which male Paranormalis members were to be selected for that impregnation task :ROFLMAO:..

Harte

Dont expect anything from Starlite, except for perhaps a Pringles Can-Toilet Time-Machine diagram that @Einstein and myself have seen posted before on Paranormalis :ROFLMAO:...IMHO F Stein was just a troll, and could even be the same troll that Lord Henry Chatterton was who got banned from here..

Its psychogically natural for members to believe everything that so called "female" members post on here, more than they believe in what "male" members have to say....
Guess I need to change my avatar.
1613084509513.png

Harte