Google is dirty!

Creshna1c

Get this. I went on a little online hunt and found out Android (Google) phones have Radon in them. Highly deadly. Google also has a patent to sale a detector that detects Radon on your cell phone. Then another patent to sale you Radon clean and store unit. Did they purposely put Radon in our phones to sale us other, more expensive products? WTF? Just don't add Radon to our phones in the first place. For the love of money I swear.

Martian

I agree that Google is evil, but this is actually something you can test for yourself with a Geiger counter. (make sure it has a Geiger tube & not just an ionization chamber)

The thing is, naturally occurring radon isn't much to worry about unless it builds up in a closed space, because it's in secular equilibrium. Basically, because its parent nuclides have such a long half-life, it isn't produced very fast. It's also a gas at STP, so not much of it could be stored in a phone without a pressure vessel.

Now, there are other radioisotopes that could be inserted in a phone, but you'd need specific scientific tests instead of internet rumors to confirm their existence.

Creshna1c

I agree that Google is evil, but this is actually something you can test for yourself with a Geiger counter. (make sure it has a Geiger tube & not just an ionization chamber)

The thing is, naturally occurring radon isn't much to worry about unless it builds up in a closed space, because it's in secular equilibrium. Basically, because its parent nuclides have such a long half-life, it isn't produced very fast. It's also a gas at STP, so not much of it could be stored in a phone without a pressure vessel.

Now, there are other radioisotopes that could be inserted in a phone, but you'd need specific scientific tests instead of internet rumors to confirm their existence.
Smart guy, huh? Giggle.

Creshna1c

haha. lolololol.
I'd give all your posts a triple A+++
for the most fascinating. ;)
Oh thanks. I just wrote a long post of my analization of the situation I'm in. Here it is.
The more I investigate things online the more I think I died and was put in an astral realm. People just don't see the things I've seen. Does that mean the people around me are dead and came back to life to? It seems I'm the only one here in this predicament. Are the people reading this back on Earth and from this realm? I started Quora after I had my death experience. I didn't think I actually died. I'm pretty confused. I know I work for God. I know what I've seen. Who are these people I talk with? They are invisible. Am I a person now that has invisible friends? Is this just part of working for God? I look in a reflection and stare at one eye. The other half of my face changes to another person and the say hello with their voice but my mouth. What is going on? No one will tell me. It's scary sometimes. My kids are still here. That's good. I mean, come on, people caught in my mirror ? I sound insane. I don't feel like I'm insane. 2 years ago I looked in a small mirror and a lady was put in there with a monster as a punishment. Was it her hell? Why my mirror? I released her (not a physical her, a spirit maybe?) and just threw her somewhere. I healed a year old sore on the bottom of my foot by healing it with my eyes. I can heal people with my hands and eyes. It was torn flesh in 2 spots on my foot. It hurt like hell. It wouldn't heal because I walked on it everyday. I got it when I had to run on asphalt for 2 miles. This was during another astral plane adventure I call the Jesus walk. Anyhow, the flesh was tore. So what do I do? I decide to shoot a light energy from my eyes into the wound for 10 seconds, 4 times a day. It was completely healed over in 4 days. Totally gone after a year. Who does this kind of shit? How did I know to do this? I can also remove evil with my light energy in my eyes. Like evil energy around me. That's how I started training myself to hunt evil. Then I'd get a new assignment from God. Hunting evil dark spots. How enthralling. I'm just kidding. It's cool work. Explode those spots of darkness. I point out to Entities when I go for a walk evil things or thoughts people are having and the get them to change their minds by putting in rational thoughts. It's so strange working for God. No one said it would be easy. My life is just Gods work now. No hobbies besides Quora and like TV. Don't work. Divorced. This is it. These stupid adventures to tide me over from other Gods or whatever they are til God needs me to type work for him in tongues with my hand, mediate, translate, etc. I'm also a translator to the Gods. So I am Messenger, mediator, translator, Son of God, Son of Christ , and 2 days ago, moved up to Classical to the Gods. That one means something to do with setting up mediation, then mediate. I love it, but goddammit, I'm just not normal anymore. I've talked to doctors about it. They could care less. They just don't have the answers I seek. God is silent. I can nod my head yes or no to him but not hear him physically. It's awful. He actually has no voice. He is not a man. It's like our thoughts are silent but connected. I say, yes sir when talking to him when dealing with work and he hears me. He comforts me always like a dad when in need. When I die, apparently again, ha, I will work closer to him and he will provide me with a home closer to his realm. I am the first volunteer he ever had. He is protective of me. I volunteered because when he passed through me after I guess I died, to baptise my soul, I received enlightenment. I knew the answer to all my questions. I was at total peace but full energy at the same time. Nirvana. You have 24 hours then the information gets lost or goes in your subconscious. I wish I could philosophize with him. That's where Buddha comes in. He has offered to be my teacher when I actually get to die. Christ, who knows when that will be. Buddha is right under God. We already philosophize together. It has been arranged for me to wake up in Buddha's house, on his fine silks, and smoke his best tobacco and fruits on his 8 piece golden hookah pipe and just hang out during the day. I asked to be Christ ‘s security when I die as my job. Got that. Will live with God or Jesus or Buddha. I have 3 offers on the table. That's good. Jesus will be my chaperone. Got that set. I mean, come on, I have to live still unless this end of the world thing happens. GOD just said, yes, it's still on, but he could change his mind. Don't give up. Be at peace. You can't do anything about it. Don't start me on these prophets I am involved with. What a pain in the assignment these guys are. I'm the only female. 154 of them. We are connected empathically linked together. They never give me a straight answer like when they were born. They have godlike jobs though. Hate those brays. Always smarting off in my head, driving me crazy. That's how God let's us communicate. They are all stuck in other realms too. Jobs and stuff. One has been working for God for a million years. His name is Jesus Christ also. They are all named Jesus Christ. But they have new identities now. Must be God's favorite name. Mine is Angela. I'm just a mortal. Only one in the group. Don't get me started on the religious and Cosmos lower Gods. Then there is my friend, Wakan Tanka. Native American Great looking superstar and friend. He is equal to Buddha, both right under God. OK. I've ranted enough. I'm going to update maybe on what the prophets and laser Gods are up to. Thanks for reading. Love Angela

OakFieldAlienz444

Oh thanks. I just wrote a long post of my analization of the situation I'm in. Here it is.
The more I investigate things online the more I think I died and was put in an astral realm. People just don't see the things I've seen. Does that mean the people around me are dead and came back to life to? It seems I'm the only one here in this predicament. Are the people reading this back on Earth and from this realm? I started Quora after I had my death experience. I didn't think I actually died. I'm pretty confused. I know I work for God. I know what I've seen. Who are these people I talk with? They are invisible. Am I a person now that has invisible friends? Is this just part of working for God? I look in a reflection and stare at one eye. The other half of my face changes to another person and the say hello with their voice but my mouth. What is going on? No one will tell me. It's scary sometimes. My kids are still here. That's good. I mean, come on, people caught in my mirror ? I sound insane. I don't feel like I'm insane. 2 years ago I looked in a small mirror and a lady was put in there with a monster as a punishment. Was it her hell? Why my mirror? I released her (not a physical her, a spirit maybe?) and just threw her somewhere. I healed a year old sore on the bottom of my foot by healing it with my eyes. I can heal people with my hands and eyes. It was torn flesh in 2 spots on my foot. It hurt like hell. It wouldn't heal because I walked on it everyday. I got it when I had to run on asphalt for 2 miles. This was during another astral plane adventure I call the Jesus walk. Anyhow, the flesh was tore. So what do I do? I decide to shoot a light energy from my eyes into the wound for 10 seconds, 4 times a day. It was completely healed over in 4 days. Totally gone after a year. Who does this kind of shit? How did I know to do this? I can also remove evil with my light energy in my eyes. Like evil energy around me. That's how I started training myself to hunt evil. Then I'd get a new assignment from God. Hunting evil dark spots. How enthralling. I'm just kidding. It's cool work. Explode those spots of darkness. I point out to Entities when I go for a walk evil things or thoughts people are having and the get them to change their minds by putting in rational thoughts. It's so strange working for God. No one said it would be easy. My life is just Gods work now. No hobbies besides Quora and like TV. Don't work. Divorced. This is it. These stupid adventures to tide me over from other Gods or whatever they are til God needs me to type work for him in tongues with my hand, mediate, translate, etc. I'm also a translator to the Gods. So I am Messenger, mediator, translator, Son of God, Son of Christ , and 2 days ago, moved up to Classical to the Gods. That one means something to do with setting up mediation, then mediate. I love it, but goddammit, I'm just not normal anymore. I've talked to doctors about it. They could care less. They just don't have the answers I seek. God is silent. I can nod my head yes or no to him but not hear him physically. It's awful. He actually has no voice. He is not a man. It's like our thoughts are silent but connected. I say, yes sir when talking to him when dealing with work and he hears me. He comforts me always like a dad when in need. When I die, apparently again, ha, I will work closer to him and he will provide me with a home closer to his realm. I am the first volunteer he ever had. He is protective of me. I volunteered because when he passed through me after I guess I died, to baptise my soul, I received enlightenment. I knew the answer to all my questions. I was at total peace but full energy at the same time. Nirvana. You have 24 hours then the information gets lost or goes in your subconscious. I wish I could philosophize with him. That's where Buddha comes in. He has offered to be my teacher when I actually get to die. Christ, who knows when that will be. Buddha is right under God. We already philosophize together. It has been arranged for me to wake up in Buddha's house, on his fine silks, and smoke his best tobacco and fruits on his 8 piece golden hookah pipe and just hang out during the day. I asked to be Christ ‘s security when I die as my job. Got that. Will live with God or Jesus or Buddha. I have 3 offers on the table. That's good. Jesus will be my chaperone. Got that set. I mean, come on, I have to live still unless this end of the world thing happens. GOD just said, yes, it's still on, but he could change his mind. Don't give up. Be at peace. You can't do anything about it. Don't start me on these prophets I am involved with. What a pain in the assignment these guys are. I'm the only female. 154 of them. We are connected empathically linked together. They never give me a straight answer like when they were born. They have godlike jobs though. Hate those brays. Always smarting off in my head, driving me crazy. That's how God let's us communicate. They are all stuck in other realms too. Jobs and stuff. One has been working for God for a million years. His name is Jesus Christ also. They are all named Jesus Christ. But they have new identities now. Must be God's favorite name. Mine is Angela. I'm just a mortal. Only one in the group. Don't get me started on the religious and Cosmos lower Gods. Then there is my friend, Wakan Tanka. Native American Great looking superstar and friend. He is equal to Buddha, both right under God. OK. I've ranted enough. I'm going to update maybe on what the prophets and laser Gods are up to. Thanks for reading. Love Angela

Where u been all my life? ;)

lol.