Got rid of my Ouija board

Genius

King Ivan
Two days ago, I bought an Ouija board. I got rid of it this morning because since I started using it, I've been hearing strange noises, and I actually saw some kind of ghost twice. I was starting to get really scared, so I got rid of it. And until now, everything is back to normal. I will never use one again.

Wind7

Staff
Most times the 'doors' that become most opened are of the unwitting users of such a device. Fear of the unknowns vs. luck of the draw...so to speak.

Some use them as nothing more than a game, a thrill seeking event.
But there are also those whom become frightened and unwilling to go any further.

Fear can be food for something unseen and may eventually follow it's meal for more..

A 'door' like that is far more unpleasant to close than the casual thrill seeker's intention.

Imho, Ouija...not a good idea.

It's not a game.

Sadly, they're still being sold as one.

Justinian

I'm interested to know if you're still trouble free? I'm inclined to believe through my own personal experiences that just throwing the board out doesn't solve anything unless you close the metaphysical doorway you opened.

iamthe

Two days ago, I bought an Ouija board. I got rid of it this morning because since I started using it, I've been hearing strange noises, and I actually saw some kind of ghost twice. I was starting to get really scared, so I got rid of it. And until now, everything is back to normal. I will never use one again.
My childhood best friend and I would bike all day and travel to different locations with her Ouija Board... We never had a problem with ghosts or strange happenings >> 20 years later I have one sitting in my living room and no issues. Was yours new or old? Did you smudge it first?

SarahAlways

Most times the 'doors' that become most opened are of the unwitting users of such a device. Fear of the unknowns vs. luck of the draw...so to speak.

Some use them as nothing more than a game, a thrill seeking event.
But there are also those whom become frightened and unwilling to go any further.

Fear can be food for something unseen and may eventually follow it's meal for more..

A 'door' like that is far more unpleasant to close than the casual thrill seeker's intention.

Imho, Ouija...not a good idea.

It's not a game.

Sadly, they're still being sold as one.
I agree with this 100%

Genius

King Ivan
My childhood best friend and I would bike all day and travel to different locations with her Ouija Board... We never had a problem with ghosts or strange happenings >> 20 years later I have one sitting in my living room and no issues. Was yours new or old? Did you smudge it first?
I think it was new, and no, I didn't smudge it.