Government holding aliens

Creshna1c

The government detains aliens still at area 54, not 51. They are abused. But some were kidnapped and sent here to be punished. I have to say, kill them all.

steven chiverton

even i was starting to think that area 51 was just a decoy base to distract the whole world from the real activity somewhere else and that the ufo like activity may be just some some alien stunt pilots doing night maneuvers as for the security at area 51 that guard office may as well be a toilet cubicle with 2 or 3 pretend men or guards in it , and ive never herd of an area 54 either .

lamdo263

The government detains aliens still at area 54, not 51. They are abused. But some were kidnapped and sent here to be punished. I have to say, kill them all.
Technically, I own the services of a portion of the Grays and a familial tiff with the Pleiadeans. There was a Star Wars era and I was in-stetted in the ruling hierarchy. My conditions were that if I made something of my life that was worthy, then I would be forgiven of past transgressions. I've done that, lived up to it.

The problems is with the current aliens regimes off world, that may want to impress Earth humans as new slaves. There's a big NO NO curse, as well as a condition to where ETs per-say should not abuse humans.

I'm estimating there's thousands of Star Wars incarnates here on Earth, so our relationships with ETs in genral has to be equinamical.

Doing dumb stuff like making engenderment plans on humans, or harming them, has already armed some aspects of the curse. Humans should be free to travel in space and not be preyed upon by most kinds of aliens. There's also off world council ET ruling or decision bodies.

*As a point of discussion in your challenge question, there was an instance to where some underground bases were taken over. Reportedly this caused some underground bases to be nuked. #Discussion point there?

There's reports in the book Rapping with aliens, of some humans families being deposited on other worlds in the future tense. There's also a reported plan to deform humans so that they eat each other. This is not good as genetically this act causes improper formation of the genetic assembly process. Humans are not a Serengeti predator, like a lion.

Art

Technically, I own the services of a portion of the Grays and a familial tiff with the Pleiadeans. There was a Star Wars era and I was in-stetted in the ruling hierarchy. My conditions were that if I made something of my life that was worthy, then I would be forgiven of past transgressions. I've done that, lived up to it.

The problems is with the current aliens regimes off world, that may want to impress Earth humans as new slaves. There's a big NO NO curse, as well as a condition to where ETs per-say should not abuse humans.

I'm estimating there's thousands of Star Wars incarnates here on Earth, so our relationships with ETs in genral has to be equinamical.

Doing dumb stuff like making engenderment plans on humans, or harming them, has already armed some aspects of the curse. Humans should be free to travel in space and not be preyed upon by most kinds of aliens. There's also off world council ET ruling or decision bodies.

*As a point of discussion in your challenge question, there was an instance to where some underground bases were taken over. Reportedly this caused some underground bases to be nuked. #Discussion point there?

There's reports in the book Rapping with aliens, of some humans families being deposited on other worlds in the future tense. There's also a reported plan to deform humans so that they eat each other. This is not good as genetically this act causes improper formation of the genetic assembly process. Humans are not a Serengeti predator, like a lion.
Look my tread if you like pleiadian. Here nobody understand they are here. I see and work in pleiadian technology, but human are just sceptics. I have free energy pleiadian generator, i have understand theres technology. But human cannot understand. They cannot see nada, nothink. I have create a very effective and new design of a very tiny free energy generator that can put 6 kw, but human brain don't understand, with a celestian brain, they cannot see because scientific mind see nothink about the univers. But it is so symply, take 2 transistor , 2 capacitor, 2 resistor and a special coil that i cannot describe here because his fabrication is not scientific. But i can have a light that is eternal, i am near homeless and it is usefull for me. Scientist are responsible for the world gellish situation with horrible projects, that deserve humanity. Pleiadian are just people of our ancient solar system, but scientific brain cannot see that stars comes from geant hydrogene planets, our sun was an geant hydrogene planet from pleiadian solar system. So they have saw the bird of our civilisation, 15000 years ago and not billions years ago like the dumb scientific said !

lamdo263

Look my tread if you like pleiadian. Here nobody understand they are here. I see and work in pleiadian technology, but human are just sceptics. I have free energy pleiadian generator, i have understand theres technology. But human cannot understand. They cannot see nada, nothink. I have create a very effective and new design of a very tiny free energy generator that can put 6 kw, but human brain don't understand, with a celestian brain, they cannot see because scientific mind see nothink about the univers. But it is so symply, take 2 transistor , 2 capacitor, 2 resistor and a special coil that i cannot describe here because his fabrication is not scientific. But i can have a light that is eternal, i am near homeless and it is usefull for me. Scientist are responsible for the world gellish situation with horrible projects, that deserve humanity. Pleiadian are just people of our ancient solar system, but scientific brain cannot see that stars comes from geant hydrogene planets, our sun was an geant hydrogene planet from pleiadian solar system. So they have saw the bird of our civilisation, 15000 years ago and not billions years ago like the dumb scientific said !
Me and my son picked this video up, when he was still a junior buzz thumper. Was enjoying videos to beat the boredom. I started to watch the Alien Autopsy when junior had his fill of movies and went off to play. So I sat down starting to watch this one.
About half way through I started to feel sick and a voice came on in my head, "You should not be watching this, as it's close to home for you and it's real".

Stopped right then and there. Found out later the beings in this film were known as Old Line Andromdians, humanoid and in a way related to us Earth humans.

Also got a feeling of remorse and figured they had just come onto some bad luck.

Art

Alien need to enjoy The Earth without fucking military missiles that hit therefore theire spacecraft

Last edited: