Government

TimeFlipper

My own thoughts on this are that very few people within any government are aware of time-travel projects, as they are funded in the "Black Ops" area..Exactly who are aware, i would think the President or Prime Minister of the government together with his Defence Chief would be the likely candidates and obviously sworn to complete secrecy for ever....OMG i just thought about Bush junior :eek:..but i think he`s ok because he`s a reptilian anyways lol :D

mariya94

My own thoughts on this are that very few people within any government are aware of time-travel projects, as they are funded in the "Black Ops" area..Exactly who are aware, i would think the President or Prime Minister of the government together with his Defence Chief would be the likely candidates and obviously sworn to complete secrecy for ever....OMG i just thought about Bush junior :eek:..but i think he`s ok because he`s a reptilian anyways lol :D
:D

mariya94

What a good reason to run for President.

mariya94

Are they all reptilians?