Gravi-Time new project started

lamdo263

I don't know what a Lussorio thread is, Martian. Are you meaning that you think I am somehow trying to run a scam? I see that Lussorio was called a hoaxer? Do you think I am a hoaxer? I take no offense if you do, just trying to understand your words. I am relatively new to this forum so you don't know how sincere I am. I get it. I don't know anyone here either or their motives when I read their posts. Are they greedy, self centered or altruistic? Its really difficult to see through everyone's b.s. sometimes.

Let me tell you a bit about me so that you can discern my motives a bit better. I am old, probably the oldest member here. I have been actively researching antigravity, free energy and related topics mainly for over 50 years. Timetravel is a natural progression from that research. You see, what is required for antigravity (ufo flight, for instance) among other things is a huge (comparatively speaking) source of electrical power. This is not possible without the free limitless energy that only differential timefields would be able to provide.

The underlying motivation for me to pursue this path is generated in my belief that humanity on planet Earth is circling the drain of extinction (probably by war if I had to pick one from the list). What I seek is a technology that will survive whatever makes us almost extinct so that the survivors won't have to start from square one again. Ideally everyone will have access to free, clean power and take the best from the past and go forward without the greed, distrust, corruption, inequality that is prevalent now. We cannot achieve this as individuals or for money or power or whatever other personal addiction motivates you. We can only get there in a free and open community sharing whatever knowledge each of us have for the common good of the community. If we can't do this we simply won't succeed...or survive. You must know that there are many choke points (patent office, banks, business) that kill off free energy technologies to suppress knowledge from being used to compete against special interest groups. I don't pretend to know anything more about these groups but I am betting many of you know what I am talking about.

What I propose is going forward designing, building, inventing what we need together at every step to achieve this goal. We have to have the courage to fail, the tenacity to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off and pick ourselves up when we do and keep going forward together. That, my friend is what it takes. Are you up for it?

As for mathematics, that is a tricky question because that depends upon which way the facts are ascertained in the true behavior of the nature of time. However if you have a specific question of which mathematics you want to see, I will do my best to answer.
You don't need the clean free endless energy. I time travel with near the power of a six volt battery.

I had gone back very far in time.

Social addend in order for the first part of the say to balance> On how her unmentionable areas smells? I guess it would smell pretty much like most humanoid off world unmentionable's odor. This is a social addend, please done worry about it. Thank you, kind regards

Last edited:

goowa

I believe that you have something correct going on here, james. If you will, please continue with your project. I do not understand what all the fuss is about with time travel but this is definitely dangerous territory. You are a step away from proving that time exist from the date you last posted your video. I am looking forward to seeing your future projects.

lamdo263

@lamdo263 That's an unexpected example. Let's keep the discussion away from people's genitals, please.
The intent in which the landings were based on was a series of very carefully crafted lies. So technically I could not relate to that end of this cosmonaut being my sister. In order to time travel with her, for economy's sake, had to mention another part of her that does not lie. Usually in nature, the precedent of a mating part is not subtracted on, due to the optimal need for exact procreation.

So therefore, another optimum relational part, in my reference to her had to be achieved saying that we were linked via a familial biological telos-linkage. So therefore, another part of Semjase was selected, because I was actually her host, being biologically linked with her, as an unwilling tag-along in time travel which actually occurred. So I had to use that part. ..I have reedited on your request to change the issue to be more supportive of community taste and you also have my apologies.

steffiruco

I don't know what a Lussorio thread is, Martian. Are you meaning that you think I am somehow trying to run a scam? I see that Lussorio was called a hoaxer? Do you think I am a hoaxer? I take no offense if you do, just trying to understand your words. I am relatively new to this forum so you don't know how sincere I am. I get it. I don't know anyone here either or their motives when I read their posts. Are they greedy, self centered or altruistic? Its really difficult to see through everyone's b.s. sometimes.

Let me tell you a bit about me so that you can discern my motives a bit better. I am old, probably the oldest member here. I have been actively researching antigravity, free energy and related topics mainly for over 50 years. Timetravel is a natural progression from that research. You see, what is required for antigravity (ufo flight, for instance) among other things is a huge (comparatively speaking) source of electrical power. This is not possible without the free limitless energy that only differential timefields would be able to provide.

The underlying motivation for me to pursue this path is generated in my belief that humanity on planet Earth is circling the drain of extinction (probably by war if I had to pick one from the list). What I seek is a technology that will survive whatever makes us almost extinct so that the survivors won't have to start from square one again. Ideally everyone will have access to free, clean power and take the best from the past and go forward without the greed, distrust, corruption, inequality that is prevalent now. We cannot achieve this as individuals or for money or power or whatever other personal addiction motivates you. We can only get there in a free and open community sharing whatever knowledge each of us have for the common good of the community. If we can't do this we simply won't succeed...or survive. You must know that there are many choke points (patent office, banks, business) that kill off free energy technologies to suppress knowledge from being used to compete against special interest groups. I don't pretend to know anything more about these groups but I am betting many of you know what I am talking about.

What I propose is going forward designing, building, inventing what we need together at every step to achieve this goal. We have to have the courage to fail, the tenacity to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off and pick ourselves up when we do and keep going forward together. That, my friend is what it takes. Are you up for it?

As for mathematics, that is a tricky question because that depends upon which way the facts are ascertained in the true behavior of the nature of time. However if you have a specific question of which mathematics you want to see, I will do my best to answer.
James, you might find something on your energy question from Alexander Frolov, on researchgate or on faraday.ru. He was the collaborator of Chernobrov in Russia in the early 2000s.