Greetings [An Introduction]

The Federation

Greetings TTF,

I have been a long time reader of Anomalies.net and a few other ufo/paranormal/time travel websites, but my interest has always seemed to bring me back to time travel.

And so, here I am. I look forward to communicating with everyone on the board and I would like to thank everyone in advance who gave me a warm welcome here.

Thanks,
The Federation

Ralan

Greetings TheFederation!

~Warmly welcomes

>:D<

I find Anomalies far too confusing for me (and a little impersonal?), but there's a good community here which is always good. Enjoy.

Glad to have you.

PyRo99

Welcome Fedearation!

Be sure too use the member map and "Put in your pin"!

:love:

John

Welcome Fed.,
Also check out the Chat...after you put a pin on the member map. :)

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation Federation. Looking forward to what you have to say. I'm with Ralan on anomalies, not that it's confusing, but it's filled with judgemental, bickering and impolite assholes IMO. You'll find this place much more pleasant and hospitable.

Cary

The Federation

Originally posted by Ralan+Sep 23 2004, 11:15 AM--><div class='quotemain'>Greetings TheFederation!

~Warmly welcomes

>:D<

I find Anomalies far too confusing for me (and a little impersonal?), but there's a good community here which is always good. Enjoy.

Glad to have you.
[/b]

Thanks Ralan, good to be here.

I find Anomalies sometimes lack of information, follow-up, and updating annoying as well. However, they seem to be slowly fixing there imperfections.

The Federation

Originally posted by PyRo99@Sep 23 2004, 11:27 AM
Welcome Fedearation!

Be sure too use the member map and "Put in your pin"!

:love:
[snapback]10321[/snapback]​

Thanks for the welcome Pyro. I attempted to research these ' groups ' but was unable to locate an explanation. Perhaps you could clarify this term/feature for me.

Much appreciated,

The Federation

Originally posted by Satan@Sep 23 2004, 12:41 PM
Welcome Fed.,
Also check out the Chat...after you put a pin on the member map. :)
[snapback]10328[/snapback]​

Thanks Satan, look forward to reading you're posts.

The Federation

<!--QuoteBegin-CaryP
@Sep 24 2004, 01:30 AM
Welcome to the plantation Federation. Looking forward to what you have to say. I'm with Ralan on anomalies, not that it's confusing, but it's filled with judgemental, bickering and impolite assholes IMO. You'll find this place much more pleasant and hospitable.

Cary
[snapback]10380[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks Cary, it does seems to be a bit more about the possibilites and science over here.

The Federation