Greetings from the year 2137

CaryP

Re: Greetings from the year 2137

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"John\")</div>
So you think 4.1 million dollars is a lot? 27 years and \"several lotteries\" is ALL you have to show? 4.1 million dollars and a couple of lotteries? Wow, you didn't think this hoax through did you.

I am also very amazed at how many multi-millionaire \"time travellers\" use public computers, i.e. k-12, libraries etc. You'd think that if you had a \"whopping\" 4.1 million dollars + Lotto loot you could afford one for your home.

Oh, wait I bet you feel like \"Dr. Evil\" in Austin Powers where the first time he asks for a \"million\" dollars and everyone laughs at him because is it so little money. And then that other time where he says he wants a gazillion dollars and everyone laughs at him. Thats you right now. Come up with a better hoax next time. Think it through.

All in all, I give this hoax a half out of five stars. Poor storyline, out of context and not well thought out lead to it's early demise. I didn't feel as though the perpetrator really \"wanted\" this one. Maybe next time.[/b]

Oh man bro. We must be on the same wavelength. I was thinking the same thing about this one's claims of how much money made over 27 years. And he's from 132 yrs. into the future. LMAO. That might be worth the equivalent of around $20,000 in today's dollars, using the inflationary trend of the last hundred years. The boy must be working part time and for less than minimum wage over the last 27 yrs. Too damned funny. I'd rate this one an "F-" if that's available. But hey to a 13 yr. old, $4.1 million probably looks like all the money in the world. LOL I see you're back to slicin' n' dicin' 'em, John. Outstanding.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

So quick... they land and burn all on the same page these days. I have to ask, are we (meaning John here) getting better, or are they (meaning the hoxers)getting worse?

Can one of the Mods nail the coffin lid down on this at the close of buiness, US time, as I think the chances of a reply from our 4.1 MILLION DOLLAR (Muahahahahahaaaa!) Evil Traveller are fairly slender.

What say you all?

Haddock

Well, I really don't care about your schemes to make money and I agree that this probably is a hoax. I'm going to ask, what are things like in the year 2137?

Here are my questions about 2137:

Has faster than light travel been invented?
What kind of government do you have in 2137?
What do you work as? (Or what did you work as, since you're so rich now)
Was there a third world war?
How does your time machine work?
Have we made first contact with an alien species?
What's the world population in 2137?
Why hasn't the English language changed at all?

I look forward to your response. I may have more questions later.

virtualgirl

Guys, don't be too hard on him. Sometimes, the need to be part of something is greater than truth.

Copier....I've very interested in hearing about where your from. Please continue.

VG

Timmy G

I don't pay this place a visit for half a day and look what happens. We get a new guest... and after a very short time indeed our professional skeptics have absolutely no problem showing our loyal readers what he's all about.

I get another laugh:lol: and can go on with my day.

Thanks everybody!

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Can one of the Mods nail the coffin lid down on this at the close of buiness, US time, as I think the chances of a reply from our 4.1 MILLION DOLLAR (Muahahahahahaaaa!) Evil Traveller are fairly slender.
[/b]

My sworded friend... I will do by close of business tomorrow USA time.

Copier, you're very welcome to admit your hoax and become a member of our community. No worries, we are a friendly group.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Timmy G\")</div>
I don't pay this place a visit for half a day and look what happens. [/b]

Yup, you missed all the fun... but Mom was looking for you.

headiebean

gee.....

i wonder why he hasnt replied.

is it just me, or did we really take it to copier with the quickness?

he was slayed in a matter of minutes. aahahahahahahaa

Gadfly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
When you aspire to do something Illegal and brag about it, one of the LAST places you want to do that is where honest people are. [/b]

Well...for the record...I'm not particularly honest and I'm here. In fact I have a rather dismal record when it comes to honesty. And that's the truth.