Greetings Precious Life Forms

Ufofiend

Greetings Precious Life Forms

Hello and good day. A pleasure to be here. I am the head admin of http://www.mabusincarnate.com We are a paranormal community and affiliate of your beloved forum as well. We have a magazine as well called Continuum. We have interviewed such greats as William Birnes from The History Channel's UFO Hunters at our website. We have been around for 8 years in many incarnations but this is our final and best one yet. I hope to make new friends here and get into some interesting discussions. Love the environment you guys have here and hope to mingle here on a regular basis. Many blessings and may your forum prosper!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Greetings Precious Life Forms

Welcome to Paranormalis, friend. :)
The Mabus Incarnate Community is a friend of Paranormalis, so you'll probably see this site appear in the forums, in some threads.
You are welcome at anytime, take care, and....

...Live long and prosper!
spock_giving_vulcan_salute_286x215.jpg

Ufofiend

Re: Greetings Precious Life Forms

Nice. Gotta love the Spock man! I hope you guys will come post at our place some for sure! I will most assuredly be posting here as well my friend! I am going through exams right now but about to be on vacation so after that expect to see me more and will try to some now. Glad we became allies in seeking disclosure for the truth. I will ask some of my staff to come here and show support as well. Thank you for the groovy welcome.