GREY ALIEN ON A CAMERA FOOTAGE IN A CAVERN

BlastTyrant

That looks like the mask used in the Stan Romanek case. The issue with this is the angle, the way it is showing it's head is unnatural for even a ET, Like it would need to be clinging onto the wall, or more than likely it is on a stick.

The Rosewell Alien Bust would be a good example of something you could just poke out and it would be realistic.
But again, you do not see ET's on accident, and you sure wont see one in a run off drain.

Attachments

• 16437940.jpg
    16437940.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1
  • VA279.jpg
    VA279.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0

OakFieldAlienz444

lol and why would anyone stick a camera in a sewer in the first place?

"We're gonna go try to film the Ninja Turtles eating pizza with April O' Neil"

"Okay boys, have fun"

BlastTyrant

lol and why would anyone stick a camera in a sewer in the first place?

"We're gonna go try to film the Ninja Turtles eating pizza with April O' Neil"

"Okay boys, have fun"

Exactly, why is someone conveniently there to film a sewer alien?
The simple most logical solution is that his buddy is in back holding the bust up and they did it for youtube clout. I mean they clearly failed if this is the OG video, the link on the top is bandicam.com so this shows it is advertising , bandicam is a screen recording program, which would imply they used the program to record off of something else or of a video already around. Which also begs to question, if this is the OG recording why on earth are they screen recording it on their own device??

it's fake, it's got advertising built into the video, the movement is not natural, and again why would a alien be in a storm drain? These are hyper intelligent beings, they're not just hanging out in a storm drain for giggles, and they sure as heck aren't going to be recorded in one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It`s only an alien mask, Buddy would have dragged it out easily enough and the human moving it forwards and backwards would have got a nasty surprise too :eek::D..

But it blinked.

Buddy would have been scared. Gators wait for prey to come to them. They don't hunt. They fear the unknown.

Wind7

Staff
They could have seen it when walking by and decided to film it. The alien was probably hiding from them. It blinked, btw. You never know.

I wouldn't put it past an actual sighting being filmed and still not be believed
especially these days when you can find animatronic masks.

aliens-blink.gif

And I'm not saying the video wasn't real...It just reminded me of APEX TV.

That's all. :)