Media Guy from 400+ years in the future

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
The poster left a video under his statement.
If you want, go ahead and watch it.
The man claiming to be a time traveller said his name is David.

I read that article on Art bells Post already I remember him David

Please be aware that people can claim many things without them necessarily being authentic..
On Paranormalis we try to advise members that there are other ways to come to terms with what ever is concerning them, without hoping that time-travel is the only way that they can be helped...:)
Yes, that is why I stated that he claimed to be so.
I have seen how you people behave on here and I support that.
He said he needed help going back in time, not that he needed help fixing something in the past.
I'm like that. I don't need to fix anything but I would love to time travel.

@Daniel Scott
If you do feel you need to fix something in the past, forget it.
Worry about your future and make it as best as you can.
If you still want to time travel for ambitious purposes and whatnot, it's okay to go right ahead and pursue that.

TimeFlipper

Needing help to go back in time really does mean that a person needs something to rectify in the past, what ever that might be...And there are obviously other ways that can help people, without resorting to the hope that time-travel exists, if you happen to believe it does, by all means give us the real proof that it can..you will be the first person to ever prove it to the world!
Giving people false hopes that time-travel can be accomplished, is simply reprehensible!!..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Needing help to go back in time really does mean that a person needs something to rectify in the past, what ever that might be...And there are obviously other ways that can help people, without resorting to the hope that time-travel exists, if you happen to believe it does, by all means give us the real proof that it can..you will be the first person to ever prove it to the world!
Giving people false hopes that time-travel can be accomplished, is simply reprehensible!!..
I don't intend to give false hopes.
I believe time travel can be used for purposes such as recording unknown history, gaining information, or theft.

I don't want to give false hopes but I see it as okay to fix issues in a case where someone is able to time travel.

TimeFlipper

Its not ok to "fix issues in a case where someone is able to time travel", simply because there is no proof that anyone can actually time travel, and therefore you "are" giving false hopes to people, that it can happen, dont you see that yet??..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Its not ok to "fix issues in a case where someone is able to time travel", simply because there is no proof that anyone can actually time travel, and therefore you "are" giving false hopes to people, that it can happen, dont you see that yet??..
I don't believe anyone should actually try and invent time travel in order to fix issues.
If they can actually time travel, there aren't any false hopes involved.
They can go ahead and do it.
That does not mean that time travel is real.
I don't really want to say time travel is fake or authentic.
What someone chooses to do, is their free will and their decision of what they believe they should do.
I don't see anyone killing their self or crying over it.
I would never state that time travel is real because I do not know if it is.
Until you finds out if time travel exists, it's in a superposition of being both true and false from your perception.
i understand your dislike for false hopes but I am only saying that people can fix past issues if it is possible to.
I wish my grandmother never died when I was born.
If time travel is real, maybe I can fix it and that is my choice.
If it isn't, then I realize it's okay because life goes on and I have a future ahead of me.

What people take in and believe, is their choice to make.
I'm not trying to say it can happen but simply that it is possible to discover whether or not it can.

TimeFlipper

I can understand where you coming from now, and im very happy with it (y) :)
It was interesting to see how you brought up Shrodingers cat in your superposition, when you mentioned, both being true and false in your own perception ;)

Schrodingers_cat.svg.png

someguy

I love this post, wide open and in the end zone, a future paradise, I like this.

Did you actually come from 400 years into the future?
Hey Daniel, I simply posted a youtube video i stumbled on, I think the description of the future is awesome and makes me want to go there, it does sound like paradise with all the hate gone, I think the idea of a United Earth is awesome especially as well as the raised social standard of the world