Guys a microwave can only cook food. Lol.

Lol he thinks he’s solved time travel.

#1. It’s already been achieved by us.

#2. The rest is history.

I don’t want to embarrass him so I won’t mention his name but he’s a so called well known professor. Apparently as a professor though he doesn’t realize that a microwave can’t time travel,

Attachments

• 42CAC444-05D2-449B-9903-C52CBABB380A.jpeg
    42CAC444-05D2-449B-9903-C52CBABB380A.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 10

lamdo263

No, microwaves can be a multi-use carrier of many values in its relaying. For heating, the parsed relaying of information code over a distance. High speed relay of information etc.

No, microwaves can be a multi-use carrier of many values in its relaying. For heating, the parsed relaying of information code over a distance. High speed relay of information etc.
I’m assuming you’ve never used a microwave so let me explain it.

A microwave is a machine that allows food to be heated.

luke11685

Well from YouTube video user Decoding the Unknown about Montauk Project he mentioned by reinterpreting his own words that something something for instance microwaves were also designed to help people read through people minds besides cooking food...etc. But maybe it's nowadays might be so-called tinfoil hat person.

Thelema

Well from YouTube video user Decoding the Unknown about Montauk Project he mentioned by reinterpreting his own words that something something for instance microwaves were also designed to help people read through people minds besides cooking food...etc. But maybe it's nowadays might be so-called tinfoil hat person.

I don't know how they would read minds with microwaves, conceptually speaking. Microwaves are small enough to certainly go through someone's skull, but what exactly would they do when they get there? Neural oscillation is between 1Hz and 150Hz frequency, and microwaves are between 1Ghz and 1000Ghz frequency.

So presuming that microwaves had the ability to somehow capture a neural oscillation and, I guess, return it in high fidelity (which seems impossible) I'm not sure how you'd even get it back to the receiver. If you shine a flashlight at something, you only see it because the light is reflecting back at you. If you blasted one of these mind reading microwaves through someone's head, it would just keep going and hit a wall or something.

Even if all of that were possible, which it really isn't, you'd presumably have to flood someone's brain with microwaves in order to get a coherent thought out of it. The average neuron fires something like 8 times a second and you have 100 billion neurons. Assuming each microwave is carrying one packet of data from a neuron you'd basically fry the target's brain with the kind of energy you'd have to pump into it. Neurons are also so dense that the microwaves would inevitably interfere with each other and whatever data you'd get at the other end would likely be fairly scrambled.

FuzzyPurpleWuzzy

Alright, well for arguments sake let's suggest that conceptually speaking the frequency of the microwaves produced could be ancillary or conciliatory to the overall thought process and the resulting constructive or destructive interference patterns should therefor be identifiable in the changes in the resulting brainwaves or obvious consequences in physical behaviors associated with the interaction. Maybe even predictably so.

(You would have to be able to measure both of course to sort that out.)

That said, I'm drunk.

Consider Pavlov's observations stretched over ten-thousand years. The subtleties missed by the active consciousness would be nearly microscopic. That doesn't imply it can't ever be accurately categorized or identified by evidence (even as blunt and archaic as a blood smear on a rock or the smell of grass on a certain day in April) with the right understanding, just that doing so would be very hard to notice and would take more tries than the average animal could ever intentionally remember.

Imagine that for a calculating machine this was not as difficult as it looked.

unholy_dragon

I’m assuming you’ve never used a microwave so let me explain it.

A microwave is a machine that allows food to be heated.
Microwaves are extensively used in the communication. Both in satellite television and for transmission of long distance telephone signals. They are shorter than radio waves.

Questioning something without knowledge is your downfall