h4tt3n is back !!!

Heinrich Hundekok

h4tt3n is back !!!

Hi everybody!

I'm really not a new member here... I used to be known as h4tt3n, but since my profile and all my posts were zapped along with lots n' lots of others a few months ago, I've reassigned under the name of "Heinrich Hundekok".
Since the huge server breakdown a few months ago I was so dissappointed that I decided to give the whole time-travel thing a rest, but now I'm back.

For those of you who don't know me....

I live in Denmark, I'm 28 years old and about to become a scool-teacher.

I love to discuss. A lot.

I definitely do NOT believe in time travel, life in space, UFO's and the lot.

My favourite novels are H. G. Wells "The Time Machine" and "The War of the Worlds".

My main interests/hobbies are blacksmithing, drawing, writing and prehistoric iron smelting.

Looking forward to talking to all you people!

H. H.

sosuemetoo

Re: h4tt3n is back !!!

Hey Heinrich, welcome back! We're glad to see you! I look forward to your posts/discussions.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Cary, me or any of the staff. I'd tell you to run over to Live Chat and see us there, but it's down at the moment. Give it a day and come see us.

Mom

StarLord

So, what DO you believe in?

StarLord

Was that the kind that is real small, fits in the ear and translates 2.8 billion languages for you?

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Was that the kind that is real small, fits in the ear and translates 2.8 billion languages for you?[/b]

The very fella, a translator-bable-fish. ;)

Heinrich Hundekok

Thank you all - I really appreciate that.

Btw. the fish Grayson is talking about would probably be Nemo, you know the mad captain in "20.000 Leagues under the Sea" (a 1954 Disney movie starring live Ken-dolls and others).

H.H.