Ha! There you go!

Shah Guido G.

Ha! There you go!

Well, there you go, Heinrich Hundekok and Lucidius!!! Here's the post you asked for. Told you so, you silly fool, but noooo you wouldn't listen, would you. Guess now you regret ever having asked, right?

But there it is! Rock hard proof of T I M E T R A V E L !!!

HA!

The Shah

Lucidus

Re: Ha! There you go!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Shah Guido G.\")</div>
Well, there you go, Heinrich Hundekok!!! Here's the post you asked for. Told you so, you silly fool, but noooo you wouldn't listen, would you. Guess now you regret ever having asked, right?

But there it is! Rock hard proof of T I M E ?T R A V E L !!!

HA!

The Shah[/b]

Good start, this is very similar to the way I was going to start my hoax. Anyway so we can presume that Heinrich has challenged you to travel back to today, April 20th 2005, and post this proof message right?

Heinrich Hundekok

Ummm.... sorry?

Are you writing this to me? Do we even know each other? What are you talking about... proof of time travel? I don't even believe in time travel all together!

H.H.

Shah Guido G.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Heinrich Hundekok\")</div>
Pffff....

No you don't! Proove it!
[/b]

Oh, but I already did! Look at the first post in this very forum! There's your proof.

I am the Shah, my clothes are fueled with tri-nitro-thiosulphate.

The shah

Heinrich Hundekok

What this?

Well, there you go, Heinrich Hundekok!!! Here's the post you asked for. Told you so, you silly fool, but noooo you wouldn't listen, would you. Guess now you regret ever having asked, right?

But there it is! Rock hard proof of T I M E T R A V E L !!!

HA!

The Shah[/b]

Is that your idea of proof? But that's the thing that started our conversation in the first place, blasted! If you didn't post that silly thing I wouldn't have written anything here at all - that would in fact be impossible, since there wouldn't even be a thread to post in!!

Dammit, can we please drop the whole "Can you prove that I am not one?"-thing.It seems we're just inviting all the loonies on the net to waste our time!!

H.H.

KiraSjon

Shah -

Why don't you start out by telling us your story instead of just saying you are a traveler...;)

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

That's right Kira, he needs to emboss the lie... errrm, tale he is telling. :lol:

Lucidus

Oh, but I already did! Look at the first post in this very forum! There's your proof. ;)

I am the Shah, my ship is fueled with tri-nitro-thiosulphate.
My blood is thick with Chronine - Yeeehaaa!

The shah[/b]

Now can you do one for me too? And please include my name in the original post of this thread as well.