Had a strange experience

Mantyzaz

Hello everyone. I had a dream that someone came to my house at night i went to check what is going on. I live on 2nd floor and doors is on 1st floor my flat looked real nothing out of order like in other dreams you have stuff you have no idea how they get there but my flat looked fine. So i heard noise that someone is trying to open locked door, i ran to check and fell over banister straight to 1st floor (3meteres/10feet) down. I stood up and i was so frightened i started to run upstairs. I didn't saw who was next to my door i remember running up to my bathroom i crouched and started to cry. Woke up immediately after that i was 2.34 at night. I wanted to got to my bathroom but when i stood i was in fear and my knee was in pain ( no pain before that night no hard exercises that could effect it) and my right lat and shoulder was in pain but not like after workout when you move its painful but when you touch it and my left big toe nail is turning blue like someone hit it but still i wasn't injured or anything.

SensitiveAbility

Alot of people think dreams are just the brains over reacting to the day event's, what you ate,, ect....
But what most ppl don't understand is most of the time it is not a dream.
When we are sleeping we are at a more vulnerable state, from Spirits to interdimensional beings, so when we're having these quote dreams it's actually really happening not in our world but in another Realm, so when your dreaming and you wake up and you got bruises on you scratches on you in the same place that you quote dreamt it really did happen.

Yes a lot of people will say it's sleep paralysis in some cases that can be true, but in other cases no I know the difference between sleep paralysis and what happened in my dreams. There are times I had to fight for my life with things I could not see oh, I was chased by things I could not see and I felt very threatened for my life, and yet I would wake up with bruises and scratches.

TheMedic2001

Hello everyone. I had a dream that someone came to my house at night i went to check what is going on. I live on 2nd floor and doors is on 1st floor my flat looked real nothing out of order like in other dreams you have stuff you have no idea how they get there but my flat looked fine. So i heard noise that someone is trying to open locked door, i ran to check and fell over banister straight to 1st floor (3meteres/10feet) down. I stood up and i was so frightened i started to run upstairs. I didn't saw who was next to my door i remember running up to my bathroom i crouched and started to cry. Woke up immediately after that i was 2.34 at night. I wanted to got to my bathroom but when i stood i was in fear and my knee was in pain ( no pain before that night no hard exercises that could effect it) and my right lat and shoulder was in pain but not like after workout when you move its painful but when you touch it and my left big toe nail is turning blue like someone hit it but still i wasn't injured or anything.
3 explanations I have for you:
1)You did something in your sleep either by sleep walking or by rolling while you were sleeping maybe you hit something
2)You did something before going to sleep and dreamt about it cos you had the pain on your mind
3)That's a far out one. Maybe you knew something you shouldn't and got stolen by the government, got interrogated, and got mind wiped. But I doubt it being likely.

For the 1st and 2nd ones I assume it just being a nightmare.