Hangar 1

Krish

History Channel series. I saw a marathon yesterday and the new set is coming in April....very interesting and there are a lot of visitors on the planet now....that is interesting....I have not read in this website any details. Thank you.

Few I think I know are: Lord Krishnas people, Our Ancestors the Lord Rama People, The Greys as they exhibit the same space but in a different dimension, People who support the 13 tribes (yes the other one is American Indians), The Fish People set, the Cyclops, and others...

Hangar 1: The UFO Files - Episodes, Video & Schedule - HISTORY.com

BlastTyrant

I enjoy Hangar 1 it is one of the few series i would actually consider buying.

TnWatchdog

Interesting vid, especially the mention of the virus, depopulation, and the sprinklers. Now you can go to Denver, get wasted, and then get wasted.

BlastTyrant

I have been to DIA and it is a really weird place, next time i fly out to DIA i wanna look around more.
Yeah if you see a door that says Keep Out or Authorized Personel Only, try to sneek down there and report back to us. lol

I guess there are certain elevators that have lower levels you can go to but need a key to actually get to.
I didn't have much time to go exploring when i was there lol

Krish

I knew they were there...Life stays there past and present and future....but did not think they are here...anyone do some meditation and find out...thanks...