Han's therapeutic, time travel massage

mullac998

I've just finished reading a book first published in the Victorian time for practitioners of the German. It was the practice of womb manipulation. Han's therapeutic a common practice during that time for women with various psychological problems.

The book went on to explain a lot of about women after undergoing this type of massage and they had out body experience, some experiencing premonitions of the future, remote viewing.

I wonder if any of the women members on this forum have experienced this type of therapy? And what were the results it's even still done today.

I know there's a male version of this massage called bishoping.

Mr Scientist

I gather the French controversial horror movie martyrs was based on the idea. But they went with suffering rather than the release of pent-up tension through sensual massage.

Interestingly in practices like tantra they believe ecstasy is linked to visions, especially premonitions.

Also I'm aware that a orgasm releases dopamine which makes you feel good and oxytocin which lowers cortisol. That could lead to a mindset conducive to what you have read.

So there s a tremendous amount of merit in what you write,

Mr Scientist

Last edited:

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Back in those days people were often misdiagnosed with "psychological" problems. One broadly used medical diagnosis was "female hysteria", which some women were even institutionalized for. The men would be away at war and the women would come down with "female hysteria" - today we know better. :) But the doctors actually treated "hysteria" by manual stimulation. They even had little devices they'd use.... Now you can buy them online, no doctor needed.

Mr Scientist

Back in those days people were often misdiagnosed with "psychological" problems. One broadly used medical diagnosis was "female hysteria", which some women were even institutionalized for. The men would be away at war and the women would come down with "female hysteria" - today we know better. :) But the doctors actually treated "hysteria" by manual stimulation. They even had little devices they'd use.... Now you can buy them online, no doctor needed
What experience have you with these devices you get/buy online.