Happy Birthday Cary!

Padraic

Happy Birthday Cary!

What my age is depends on how we want to count it. If we count the years I skipped, I think I would have you all topped.

CaryP

Happy Birthday Cary!

As this is my last post for the day, thank you and much gratitude to all those who wished me well on my half century mark. Paul, I look forward to your personal updates of the big 6-0. I can hardly wait. I look forward to our sharing a Denny's "all you can eat" buffet together after the dust has settled on our current political dilemma.

Many thanks for all of your kind words. Remember, it's just another day above ground.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Happy Birthday Cary!

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 19 2004, 11:39 PM

Many thanks for all of your kind words. Remember, it's just another day above ground.

Cary

I'd rather share a day above ground with you, than an hour with some people I know. The company makes the difference.

Take care big fella.

HackimerRob

Happy Birthday Cary!

There once was a cajun named Cary
And what a fine Lass did he marry
We knew it was nifty
When he turned fifty
And I bet that his back is all Hairy.

CaryP

Happy Birthday Cary!

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 24 2004, 10:40 PM
There once was a cajun named Cary
And what a fine Lass did he marry
We knew it was nifty
When he turned fifty
And I bet that his back is all Hairy.

When I saw a fresh post on what is now an old subject (pun intended) I thought, WTF? Somebody's drunk, or they meant to post a birthday wish for Sue somewhere else. But, noooo, it's our official jester doing his thing. Why thank you Rob, and while your limmerick rhymes, you'd lose your bet.

Cary

HackimerRob

Happy Birthday Cary!

I have to credit Pyro for the Hairy rhyme in chat last night, I was totally stuck. Glad you like it pal.

The jester hat you sent me continues to be a hit with friends, gaining many a good laugh from it.