Forum Game Harte's funny thread!

Harte

Re: Harte's funny thread!

vB4's developpement seems to have so much flaws and issues at times, there's a small chance they might take it seriously and create a mess out of it. Like renaming every single function/button of the whole software and give them some dumb names.
What we need instead of all these indecipherable and/or confounding buttons is we need some numberless knobs around here.

Let me rephrase that - we need some more numberless knobs around here.

Either that or we need to knead numerous numberless knob nobs around here in this general vicinity.

Harte

StarLord

The Reply with Quote button is broken also.

I have yet to get a quote from anybody even remotely famous when I push that button.

If this keeps up, God knows how long it's going to be before I get a quote from George Carlin...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

How come nobody posted in this thread since 3 months ? duh!

Whitelight

Oh man... Chuck Norris. I remember those nights on msn looking through Chuck Norris facts. Haha.

Harte

Chcuk Norris wouldn't run for president.

President would run for Chuck Norris.

Harte

Same thing that happened to "Walker, Texas Ranger," I suppose.

Add a few Nascar races to the cicuit and the Chuck Norris lovers can't handle the pressure.

For my part, I took a job with Buddy And Sally on "The Alan Brady Show." Now if I write anything funny, you have to pay me. (You pay Alan, really. Send payment to his brother-in-law, Mel Cooley.)

Harte Van Dyke

EDIT: Obviously, I'm not charging for that last post. HVD

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I should watch a movie with Chuck Norris, it's been a while now. I guess I'll watch INVASION USA!!! ;) Maybe I should watch it with an old TV just in case Chuck Norris smashes the screen while throwing baddies through walls.