Harte's Titorific Thanksgiving

Harte

Harte

We covered time travel and alien turkey, but there's a lot more to Paraturkalis than those two subjects.

For instance, the incredible numerology associated with the various dimensions of the Great Pyramid is often a favored topic in the genre.

Unfortunately, after a decade of my own personal research, it is my sad duty to report to all the pyramaniacs that you won't find pi in the Great Pyramid.

It's not all bad news, though. I have discovered that you can find pie in the pyramid:

Thanksgiving-food-pyramid1.png

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We covered time travel and alien turkey, but there's a lot more to Paraturkalis than those two subjects.

For instance, the incredible numerology associated with the various dimensions of the Great Pyramid is often a favored topic in the genre.

Unfortunately, after a decade of my own personal research, it is my sad duty to report to all the pyramaniacs that you won't find pi in the Great Pyramid.

It's not all bad news, though. I have discovered that you can find pie in the pyramid:

Harte

hahaha Pie but no pi... I think I can handle that!!!

TuesdayMcBob

I'm hundreds of miles away from my wife and kids and that turkey reminds me of what I have waiting for me.
Good thing I'll make it home for thanksgiving.

Wonderful turkey. I hope you stuffed the hell out of it

Harte

To continue on the the Paraturkalis vein, I hope the ghostbusters among us don't think I've forgotten them.

Oh, no no no. You know who's coming to "visit" you on Thanksgiving night after everyone's settled down to bed, don't you? You feel the tension, the angst oozing from every pore. A sudden heaviness in the air. Your eyes swim. Your Harte pounds as if trying to escape its bony cage.

The wind is blowing. The house is creaking. What's that strange feathery ruffling sound coming from under your bed?

You know who it is!

bird.jpg

But don't worry yourself too much. As old Ebenezer said, "There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!"
"You don't believe in me," observed the Ghost.
"I don't." said Scrooge.
"What evidence would you have of my reality, beyond that of your senses?"
"I don't know," said Scrooge.
"Why do you doubt your senses?"
"Because," said Scrooge, "a little thing affects them. A slight disorder of the stomach makes them cheats. You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!"
The Dickens you say! (About 2/3 of the way down the page.)

Harte

Last edited:

Harte

For the wearers of the tinfoil chapeau, just because you're a paranoid nutjob, that doesn't mean they're not coming for you!
Crazy-Turkeys1.png

Harte