Media HATE CRIMES over Zimmerman Contraversy: Kidnapping, Assaults and Murders

Samstwitch

Wanted dead or alive.jpg

There are Hate Crimes happening around America over the Zimmerman contraversy. MSM is not headlining them.

Brothers Murdered Over ‘Free Zimmerman’ Sticker?

Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office accused of covering up hate crime

July 16, 2013 - The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is facing accusations that it covered up a hate crime by denying that the murder of two brothers in a parking lot on Sunday night was related to the Trayvon Martin case, despite the fact that a sticker was placed on the brother’s truck which read “Free Zimmerman”.

At around 8:45 p.m. at the 7000 block of Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, 24-year-old Andrew Austin Bohannon and 19-year-old Matthew Ryan Bohannon were sitting in their truck in the Golden Corral parking lot when they were approached by another car carrying multiple occupants.

After a “some type of conversation” between the two parties, multiple shots were fired at the brothers. One was killed instantly while another was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at a local hospital.

“Now rumors have spread that the deadly shooting is in retaliation to a bumper sticker placed on the Bohannon’s truck that said “Free Zimmerman,” reports FirstCoastNews.

The unknown shooters are still on the loose. Multiple people saw the incident and it was also captured on surveillance cameras, but the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is denying that the incident was a hate crime connected to the acquittal of George Zimmerman.

“Normandy Blvd. Shooting Update – We have had numerous inquiries, blog comments, and Facebook postings about the relationship between the Normandy double homicide last night in the Golden Corral parking lot and the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial. We are confident to say where we are in the investigation that this is not the case at all. There is NO link at all between these cases, nor did we ever suspect one,” said the Sheriff’s office in a statement.

However, WTLV viewers responded by accusing the JSO of launching a cover-up.

“Definitely had to do with the Zimmerman case,” wrote one.

“Nice way to try to cover up a hate crime JSO. Unfortunately the public knows better,” said Kimberely Martin Faqua.

“Why can’t the news and JSO admit the truth about what the boys were murdered for the sticker on their vehicle “Free Zimmerman”…why the big coverup. This deserves media coverage just like Trayvon received,” states Cyndi Starling.

The family of the brothers have also denied any knowledge of a connection to the Zimmerman verdict.

If the shooting was directly related to the Zimmerman verdict, the JSO could have decided to downplay the connection in an attempt to prevent retaliatory attacks amidst national tension in the aftermath of the trial.

In the weeks before and the days after the Zimmerman verdict, innumerable threats were made on Twitter by Trayvon Martin supporters to kill white people in revenge attacks, despite the fact that Zimmerman is Hispanic.

In addition to rioting and unrest that at the moment remains limited to Oakland and Los Angeles, there have been other sporadic acts of violence in connection with the Zimmerman verdict.

- In Oakland cameramen and reporters were physically attacked by anti-Zimmerman demonstrators.

- In Hayward, California black musician Lester Chambers was attacked by Dinalynn Andrews Potter, a 43-year-old white woman, after he dedicated a song to Trayvon Martin.

- In Senatobia, Mississippi a jogger was abducted and beaten by three black men who asked him, “Do you know who Trayvon Martin was?”

- In another incident, a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man in Baltimore while yelling, “This is for Trayvon.”

Samstwitch

Jogger Kidnapped and Attacked over Zimmerman verdict

“I’m lucky I wasn’t killed, you know?”

July 16, 2013 - A jogger claims he was knocked unconscious and sent to the hospital after being assaulted by three men who stated they were going to beat him “for Trayvon.”

Devin Dickey, a resident of Senatobia, Miss., a city 30 miles south of Memphis, Tenn., says he was stretching Sunday night when a car pulled up and asked him a question he couldn’t understand.

“I got closer to the car. He told me to get in the car, and I said, ‘No.’ You know what guys, I’m not gonna do that. I don’t want to,” said Dickey. “He looked at the driver and said, ‘Give me the damn gun.’”

Dickey had no choice but to enter the vehicle. The men drove him around then stopped, at which point Dickey was taken out of the car and asked if he knew Trayvon.

“He said, ‘Do you know who Trayvon is?’ I said, ‘No,’ thinking of somebody local. He said, ‘Trayvon Martin.’ I said ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘I’m going to beat your … For Trayvon.’ ”

According to Dickey, the men pummeled him with a barrage of kicks and beatings to the head, causing him to pass out. Police found him on the side of the road after he had called his wife.

“I’m lucky I wasn’t killed you know,” said Dickey.

Photos provided to WMC-TV show Dickey’s face swollen and bruised. Police say they are investigating the incident.

The jogger’s assault is part of a string of retaliatory violence stemming from anger over George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the murder trial of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.

Today, we wrote on accusations leveled against the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office claiming it helped cover up the hate crime murder of two brothers who were possibly attacked due to a bumper sticker on their truck that read “Free Zimmerman.”

Yesterday, we also reported on the beating of a conservative journalist and filmmaker who says he was approached repeatedly by protestors demanding he stop filming. The journalist says he was surrounded by an angry mob and attacked by an interminable number of people before he was miraculously able to fend them off.

The incidents are also reminiscent of beatings that took place in 2012 in the name of “justice for Trayvon.”

In April 2012, Matthew Owens was seriously injured in Mobile, Alabama, after “about 20 African American adults beat Owens — who is white — into a bloody pulp with brass knuckles, pipes and even paint cans,” according to the Huffington Post. “Now that’s justice for Trayvon,” said one of the assailants.

Also in 2012, the Toledo Blade reported that a 78 year old man was attacked by a gang of thugs. “While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, ‘[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon … Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man],’ according to a police report,” the newspaper reported.

Despite the tide of violence, media coverage is primarily fixated on how the federal government plans to pursue additional charges against Zimmerman, including a civil rights violation.

Samstwitch

Witness claims youths yelled ‘this is for Trayvon’ in beating

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, a police spokesman, declined to go into further detail.

In a post that drew nearly 50 comments on Facebook, real estate agent Christina Dudley said she was walking to her car just before 9 p.m. when she saw several young black males and two black females chasing a 37-year-old Hispanic man west on North Linwood Avenue past East Fairmont Avenue.

"One of the boys had a handgun out and it was pointed at the back of him," Dudley said in an interview.

They caught up to the man at the corner of Fairmount and N. Streeper Street, and the male with the gun beat the victim with what appeared to be his gun while others kicked and stomped him, Dudley said.

"They were just yelling and calling him names as they ran after him, but once they were hitting him and after that they started yelling, "This is for Trayvon, [expletive]," said Dudley, who heard the chant repeated multiple times.

Dudley and a woman walking her dog across the street told the group to stop and warned that they were calling 911. The group scattered before police arrived. Police have no arrests or named suspects.

Using a translator, police spoke to the victim, who knows some English, according to the police report. The victim told officers that he was standing in the intersection of Fairmont and N. Potomac Street when a group of five black males first approached him.

He described all of the males as between 16 and 18 and told police a 6-foot suspect with a black "stretchy" shirt and mohawk told him, "What's up, [expletive]." When the victim raised his phone to call 911, the suspect raised his shirt and flashed a silver handgun in his waistband.

The victim turned and ran before he was caught in the 2800 block of Fairmont and was beaten, police said. He sustained abrasions to his elbows and forearms but refused medical attention.

Police listed all of the suspects involved as black males. Three were "skinny" while one was described as overweight.

Dudley, who lives in the neighborhood, said she worries about her Hispanic neighbors and said she and other residents were looking for ways to warn them of the incident beyond Facebook. Patterson Park has one of the city's highest concentration of Latinos and is home to the city's annual Latino Fest.

Zimmerman, who is of Hispanic descent, had been charged with killing Trayvon Martin in an altercation that drew national concerns about racial profiling. He was found not guilty of all charges.

"Everyone in the neighborhood is well aware of the situation, but my concern is that we have a very large Hispanic population and many of them might not have Internet connection or they aren't on that page," Dudley said. "So my concern is trying to get the word out to them."

Khaos

where the wild things are
And people claim black people aren't the problem with most problems in this country. *whistles*

We give them freedom, and this shit happens. Yep.